We took advantage of the good discount offered by accor for stays during the chinese new year period and it turned out to be a correct choice. The hotel was in a good location with shops located nearby. We took one deluxe and one superior. The deluxe was beautiful but the air conditioning was so poorly maintained that you only seem to feel hot air blowing especially at night.
One guy from housekeeping looked at it and maintained there was nothing wrong despite me contending otherwise. He further cliamed that the temperature is maintained at 23 which i found unbelievable especially in the sweltering heat in Bali at this point of time. The kids were struggling to sleep and i should probably have requested for another room instead of remaining in the same room.
Othrwise, the staffs were courteous and the service was fast. The buffet breakfast was good but selection of bread, pastries and cakes needed improvement. I would think that like any other hotels, this hotel would cater for vegetarians but i was wrong. The hotel should look at catering for those who may not consume pork and beef and offer more seafood and chicken. It would be good if the hotel opens more restaurants offering chinese and indian cuisine as well as a deli since there are very limited options at present with the japanese restaurant being the exception.
The pool was nice and the kids really enjoyed themselves. The service at the spa was excellent- the staffs went out of their way to ensure my daughter enjoyed her flower bath. A special thanks to them.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A boutique hotel directly on the Seminyak Beach, surrounded by uniquely designed 4.5 hectares tropical garden. Featuring 128 rooms and 17 private villas, it is within walking distance to Seminyak fine dining restaurants, trendiest bars and luxury shopping. With outstanding modern Balinese architecture, the hotel offers a distinctive and memorable stay wrapped with the warmth of Balinese culture on every stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, ACCOR, Orbitz, Agoda, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Tingo, Priceline, AsiaRooms, HotelsClick, BookingOdigeoWL, Venere and Otel so you can book your The Royal Beach Seminyak Bali - MGallery Collection reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Royal Beach Seminyak Bali Hotel Seminyak
- Sofitel Hotel Seminyak Bali
- Sofitel Hotel Denpasar
- Sofitel Seminyak Bali
- Sofitel Bali
- Denpasar Sofitel
- The Royal Beach Seminyak Bali - MGallery Collection