“Book the Grand Deluxe Room” 5 of 5 stars
Review of The Royal Beach Seminyak Bali - MGallery Collection

Save Saved
You added The Royal Beach Seminyak Bali - MGallery Collection to your Saves list
The Royal Beach Seminyak Bali - MGallery Collection
5.0 of 5 Hotel   |   Jl. Camplung Tanduk, Seminyak Beach | PO Box 3384, Seminyak, Bali 80033, Indonesia (Formerly Sofitel Seminyak Bali)   |
Special Offer
Stay & Win!
Ranked #34 of 99 hotels in Seminyak
“Book the Grand Deluxe Room”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 13, 2013

I originally booked into a deluxe room at the Royal Beach and arrived late the first night. The deluxe rooms (and I assume superior as well) are in the older wing (overlooks another hotel - to the left of the reception if you're facing the beach) and I was booked on the 3rd level. The room facilities were a bit tired for the price you were paying $170/n and the air-conditioning was not really keeping the room cool.
I contacted the reception the next day and said I wasn't really happy and whether they could find something better, (it's a lot to pay if its not the same standard you expect from Accor) and they upgraded me to a grand deluxe room.
This is what I expected having stayed in many Mercure, Sofitel etc chains of the Accor group around the globe. The aircon was great, room was better and closer to being fair value for the price.
Grand Deluxe or better and this will be a great experience for you.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled solo
theroyalmanager, Marketing Coordinator at The Royal Beach Seminyak Bali - MGallery Collection, responded to this review, February 18, 2013
Dear Royal Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. It's always a real pleasure to receive constructive comments. We are delighted to know that you enjoyed your stay in one of our Grand Deluxe room.

Our staff is working day after day to provide you an exclusive service ; therefore I will share your comment with them and I am sure that your review will even more motivate them to continuous improving our services.

On behalf of the whole team I would like to thank you again for your kind comment.

We are looking forward to welcoming your back in the next future.

1,399 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (242)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Indonesian first
  • Korean first
Bend, Oregon
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 12, 2013

The resort is beautiful, great pool, and right on the beach......the breakfast is yummy...everything is 3 times what you will pay off the resort...my suggestion would be to stay here, but to not eat here...drinks are super speedy in comparison. The service is very OK...NOT great...people are nice, but I think we got spoiled at Komenaka in Ubud...NOTHING compares to there..... Make sure if u stay here you walk the beach, eat at the cute little places on the beach that are super yummy..... Our room air conditioner here was not great..and yellow water from the tub.... Not ideal, but we r in Bali after all....;)

• Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple
Dear Royal Guest,

First of all, I would like to thank you for sharing your experience with us. we are pleased to see that you enjoyed our location and great pools.

I have noted your comments regarding the air condition and i will immediately informed the head of department concerned for his awareness and further cation.
I will share your comment with the staff as well and I am sure that your review will motivate them even more to continuously improving our services.

On behalf of the whole team I would like to thank you again for choosing once more our resort for your holiday in Bali.

We are looking forward to making your next visit even more pleasant than the previous ones.

Dubai
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 12, 2013

I stayed 2 weeks at the hotel and was a bit disappointed. The couch in my room smelled so bad, I could not sit in it. They moved me but then I had bad WiFi so I had to move a third time. The rooms are a bit run down but the staff is really nice. The grounds are very maintained and the pool is really nice. I just wish the room accomodations were better. Not sure I would choose to stay there again. The menu was very limited and wish there was better selection.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled solo
theroyalmanager, Marketing Coordinator at The Royal Beach Seminyak Bali - MGallery Collection, responded to this review, February 12, 2013
Dear Royal Guest,

First of all, I would like to thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us on Tripadvisor.

I am deeply sorry to hear that your stay did not entirely meet your expectation. Please allow me to express my sincerest apologies.

I have noted your different comments that I will immediately share them with the head of departments concerned for their awareness and follow up to avoid any occurrence in the future.

Again, thank you for sharing your experience with us and it's our hope that you will give us an other opportunity to show you our high standard services for which we are know around the World.

Yours sincerely,

Melbourne, Australia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 11, 2013

Beautiful resort , in wonderful gardens, right on the beach , two lovely pools... I loved the green garden pool. My room was fine and on the third level with a view of the gardens , the bed was very comfortable, and the staff were helpful , I had a problem with the internet and they sent a IT person to my room to sort it out immediately. I enjoyed my stay and would stay again.

Dear Royal Guest,
Thank you very much for taking the time to share your thoughts regarding your recent stay with us. Nothing better than knowing our Royal Guests enjoyed their holiday with us.

However, I would like to apologize regarding the Internet inconvenience caused but I am happy to read that our team quickly fixed the matter.

On behalf of the whole team I would like to thank you again for choosing our resort for your holiday in Bali.

Surabaya, Indonesia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 11, 2013

very comfortable stay in The Royal Beach Seminyak Bali with comfortable rooms (the bed was comfy), resort expanse, a swimming pool overlooking the beach seminyak direct reply, so that a delicious breakfast

Room Tip: before deciding to stay, you should check on tripadvisor as very helpful
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled as a couple
theroyalmanager, Marketing Coordinator at The Royal Beach Seminyak Bali - MGallery Collection, responded to this review, February 11, 2013
Dear Royal Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. It's always a real pleasure to receive such nice comments.

We are looking forward to welcoming your back in the next future.

The Royal Beach Seminyak Bali

Been to The Royal Beach Seminyak Bali - MGallery Collection? Share your experiences!