The Royal Bali Beach (formerly Sofitel) is a large property on expansive and beautifully manicured grounds, directly fronting Seminyak beach and within walking distance or short cab ride from a wide selection of shops restaurants and nightlife choices. The property is built in the older Bali style with lots of stone and timber with loads more character than some of its more contemporary counterparts, and has been beautifully maintained/ refurbished in keeping with its 5 star rating.
Regretfully, only had the opportunity to stay 1 night here recently, however the hotel did not disappoint on any level. Check in was a speedy affair with staff here, as in all areas of the hotel, polished, professional and charming. Kadek at the front desk is typical of the staff and a great ambassador for this property. We stayed in a superior room, while not huge, was well appointed with excellent bathroom and a small balcony overlooking the central garden areas. As the property is expansive, some rooms can be quite a way from reception and pool areas, so it may be something to keep in mind if this could be a problem.
The main restaurant overlooks the large main pool area which in turn leads directly on to the beach. At night the pool area is a fantastic place for couples or groups to relax in the intimate cushioned cabanas adjacent to the pool bar. A great way to end a relaxing day!
Breakfast is served in the main restaurant area and lives up to the Accor reputation with a wide range of choices, well prepared and excellent coffee.
Very difficult to fault this property. A quality hotel that is perfectly positioned, very well managed and runs like clockwork with excellent staff.
Would thoroughly recommend it as the classic Bali experience and I'll certainly be back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A boutique hotel directly on the Seminyak Beach, surrounded by uniquely designed 4.5 hectares tropical garden. Featuring 128 rooms and 17 private villas, it is within walking distance to Seminyak fine dining restaurants, trendiest bars and luxury shopping. With outstanding modern Balinese architecture, the hotel offers a distinctive and memorable stay wrapped with the warmth of Balinese culture on every stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Orbitz, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Tingo, Priceline, AsiaRooms, ACCOR, getaroom.com, Expedia, BookingOdigeoWL, Venere and Otel so you can book your The Royal Beach Seminyak Bali - MGallery Collection reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Royal Beach Seminyak Bali Hotel Seminyak
- Sofitel Hotel Seminyak Bali
- Sofitel Hotel Denpasar
- Sofitel Seminyak Bali
- Sofitel Bali
- Denpasar Sofitel
- The Royal Beach Seminyak Bali - MGallery Collection