My recent visit was the best hotel experience I have had in Indonesia over
17 trips in 8 years. The interactions with the staff were just so friendly and they made our trip.
I had originally booked 2 nights only with 1 free night included as an Accor Advantage Plus Member. Our travel plans were then to stay a further 2 nights at the Ibis Styles Benoa in Nusa Dua, again with 1 free night courtesy of Accor Advantage Plus.
The Ibis definitely did not meet my expectations! As such, after less than an hour I checked out and returned to The Royal Beach Seminyak where we were warmly greeted by Win (duty manager) and given the same room (upgraded) we had for the original 2 nights. All staff my fiancée and I encountered were extremely professional but also warm and friendly. We enjoyed many conversations with a lot of the hotel staff who were outstanding in accommodating many requests.
Chef Willy prepared a beautiful Christmas Eve dinner. The food throughout our 4 night stay was of a consistently high standard. The breakfast buffet was a nice change fromt he normal hotels in Bali, The Royal buffet was fresh with a wide variety of choice. Western hot, Asian hot, European, cereal, fruit, egg station with an egg dish of the day was awesome, they even had vegemite. We were still so close to everything in Seminyak so it was very convenient but we still felt like a world away from everything.
The room (378) we had was a corner suite and had lovely views of the treeline and sky - great sunsets. It was a bit of a hike to and from but it was also very quiet as it was next to the area where the villas were.
Pool area was busy but there was plenty of seating available, pool wasn't huge but had plenty of little areas to have some of your own space. Great to stroll down to the beach and not a lot of hawkers on the sand.
We had a knock on the door on Christmas Eve and were delighted to get a little gift from the hotel. Well done on an exceptionally well run hotel with fantastic people. I look forward to returning soon.
- Also Known As:
- The Royal Beach Seminyak Bali Hotel Seminyak
- The Royal Beach Seminyak Bali Hotel
- Sofitel Hotel Seminyak Bali
- Sofitel Seminyak
- Sofitel Hotel Denpasar
- Sofitel Seminyak Bali
- Sofitel Bali
- Denpasar Sofitel
- The Royal Beach Seminyak Bali - MGallery Collection
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A boutique hotel directly on the Seminyak Beach, surrounded by uniquely designed 4.5 hectares tropical garden. Featuring 128 rooms and 17 private villas, it is within walking distance to Seminyak fine dining restaurants, trendiest bars and luxury shopping. With outstanding modern Balinese architecture, the hotel offers a distinctive and memorable stay wrapped with the warmth of Balinese culture on every stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, ACCOR, Priceline, AsiaRooms, Venere, Agoda, Stentorian NV, HotelsClick and Tingo so you can book your The Royal Beach Seminyak Bali - MGallery Collection reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.