Royal Beach Seminyak just works for me. Though the room felt a little small, compare to our last lodging at Furama Xclusive, but it worked out well. The bed was big and soooo comfy, i just felt like sleeping all day long! The aircon was fantastic, considering how humid the weather outside, the small room felt like paradise! Five star Bedroom and Bathroom amenities. Complimentary wooden hand fan was a nice touch. Our room 249 was quite close to lobby overlooking beautiful tropical garden with fish pond just below. We could feed the little fishes directly from our balcony!
Fish feeding easily became our daily ritual on the way out to breakfast and back to the room every morning. My daughter just loved it!
Have I mentioned the beautiful garden? Its throughout the resort, not just the view from our room! Its the home to numerous living creatures, birds and lizards. Felt like in tiny national park, with the beach right on the resort, a short walk through the garden!
Go down around 4 PM, play a little on the beach or take a dip in the resort pool, or maybe just pick one of sun lounger facing the seminyak beach and just sit idle watching people playing around on the beach, then at 5 PM, order your favourite cocktail cos its HAPPY HOUR! Nothing beats wallet friendly high quality drinks while watching beautiful sunset over the rolling waves of seminyak beach. Truly memorable moments!
Their grand breakfast Also deserves five star standard. We had their Friday omelette special which was Balinese Omelette, just beautiful! Had one of the best croissant i've ever tasted. Loves their Roast Pork with Rosemary Juice with baby potatoes and Sauted Mushrooms. Yummy!!
Royal Beach Seminyak also had theme night dinners. Our package includes Dinner for two, and instead of set menu like we had at Furama, at Royal Beach Seminyak we actually could pick any of theme night dinner on offer during our stay. We chose their Balinese Night Dinner. Quite a memorable experience! They had Ramayana dance starts from 8 PM to 9 PM to enjoy while savouring extensive Balinese buffet from Ayam Betutu to Babi Guling. They also had Seafood Grill with Prawns, Mahi-Mahi, Clams, Squid Satay, etc. Make sure you leave room for desserts! Many choices on offer from fruits to sweets. I skipped fruits cos there's so many Balinese sweets to sample. Bubur Injin was simply YuM!
Only stayed two days here, and wished I had stayed longer. Definitely return next time!
The only suggestion I might offer is for the management to improve their WiFi service. I could only get connection on one spot from inside my room, which was next to window. And thats only two bars at best. Tried connection from the restaurant and around the pool area, also the same. Two bars at best!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A boutique hotel directly on the Seminyak Beach, surrounded by uniquely designed 4.5 hectares tropical garden. Featuring 128 rooms and 17 private villas, it is within walking distance to Seminyak fine dining restaurants, trendiest bars and luxury shopping. With outstanding modern Balinese architecture, the hotel offers a distinctive and memorable stay wrapped with the warmth of Balinese culture on every stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, ACCOR, Orbitz, Agoda, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Tingo, Priceline, AsiaRooms, HotelsClick, Despegar.com, BookingOdigeoWL, Venere and Otel so you can book your The Royal Beach Seminyak Bali - MGallery Collection reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Royal Beach Seminyak Bali Hotel Seminyak
- Sofitel Hotel Seminyak Bali
- Sofitel Hotel Denpasar
- Sofitel Seminyak Bali
- Sofitel Bali
- Denpasar Sofitel
- The Royal Beach Seminyak Bali - MGallery Collection