The service, friendliness & politeness of the staff is outstanding! From concierge to garden ground keepers, EVERYONE is smiling and happy all of the time, everytime! In fact, i think because we came straight here from the airport, (Harry was our transfer driver, he was incredibly lovely, his boss should give him a raise!) and were greeted with such warmth, i thought that it would be like this everywhere in Bali, but no, these guys are quite eceptional!
Delux king room was the way to go, air conditioned luxury, toilet even had a bidet, marble bathroom with balcony on or second floor overlooked the immaculately kept gardens, which are just extraordinary to explore. Complimentary water ever day in our room.
This hotel is located right on Seminyak beach, even though on maps it doesn't look way when planning your holiday, so that was a plesant bonus. Drink prices are what we'd pay for them at home as were prices of the food in the restaurant which had a piano (needs tuning!), and local musicians play on special nights, and they're really good!
This hotel is huge, you could get lost, lots of little paths & gardens. Theres also a day spa, grab yourself a 1 hr massage for around $35 dollars, by professionally trained massues, unlike the rubbish massages given down on the beaches!
There's a huge chess board that you can stand on & play, fun. 2 pools, the garden pool was our fav, and you can order a pool side massage in the day hut.
Plenty of sun beads to go around, pool bar, and towel service. Also organise water sport activities there too.
There's no shortage of staff, they're everywhere you look and more!
There's a nice gym, with bottled water for your helping and also fresh fruit on cabab.sticks to cool off after your work out. Money change centre in the hotel too.
They fumigate the grounds so there really aren't flies or many mosquitoes to bother you, basically you're very spoilt with with this feature!
The fish in the pond are just so cute and half pop out of the water to get you! Fun to sick your finger in and they give you quite pinch, and you laugh! There's a goanna wandering around the gardens, squirrels and gekkos, fell in love with all of these guys!
Rooms serviced twice per day, turn down service at night.
Highly recommend, well worth the tariff!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A boutique hotel directly on the Seminyak Beach, surrounded by uniquely designed 4.5 hectares tropical garden. Featuring 128 rooms and 17 private villas, it is within walking distance to Seminyak fine dining restaurants, trendiest bars and luxury shopping. With outstanding modern Balinese architecture, the hotel offers a distinctive and memorable stay wrapped with the warmth of Balinese culture on every stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, ACCOR, Orbitz, Agoda, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Tingo, Priceline, AsiaRooms, HotelsClick, BookingOdigeoWL, Venere and Otel so you can book your The Royal Beach Seminyak Bali - MGallery Collection reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Royal Beach Seminyak Bali Hotel Seminyak
- Sofitel Hotel Seminyak Bali
- Sofitel Hotel Denpasar
- Sofitel Seminyak Bali
- Sofitel Bali
- Denpasar Sofitel
- The Royal Beach Seminyak Bali - MGallery Collection