We recently spent 11 nights at this hotel. Upon arrival we were upgraded from superior to deluxe and a fruit platter and wine.
The room was quite large, with king size bed, and couch area. Ensuite was a good size, with a full bath and separate shower, we had a garden view balcony.
Breakfast was full buffet, Asian and western food. Chefs cooked individual omelet, fried eggs, pancakes. Cereals fruits breads Pastries plentyful, juices, cappuccino, lattes,teas and perc coffee.
The resort has a large pool area with plenty of deck lounges beside the pool and on lawn area close to the beach. Lunch by the pool is available, with extensive food and drinks menu.
Staff at this resort are wonderful, professional and friendly.
Management invited us to cocktails and canapés one the lawn one evening, which was a lovely meet and greet.
We had dinner one night at the Resort Japanese Teppenyaki restaurant, magnificent.... can only describe the food.
Royal Beach Seminyak is in a fabulous location, right on the beach, just a short stroll to restaurants, shops and a few good day spas.
Plenty of taxis available outside the front gate. Do yourself a favor and ask the taxi for meter fares, they are cheap, it will save you a few dollars and there's not hastling to set a price.
The only downside is the rooms are a little bit dated, still they were clean, comfortable and the air con worked extremely well, as it's quite hot and humid in Bali most the year.
The gardens are lovely and well manicured. This resort is not too large, and quite peaceful.
We didn't experience any noisy neighbors, or loud guests.
We will certainly come back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A boutique hotel directly on the Seminyak Beach, surrounded by uniquely designed 4.5 hectares tropical garden. Featuring 128 rooms and 17 private villas, it is within walking distance to Seminyak fine dining restaurants, trendiest bars and luxury shopping. With outstanding modern Balinese architecture, the hotel offers a distinctive and memorable stay wrapped with the warmth of Balinese culture on every stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, AsiaRooms, Despegar.com, Odigeo, ACCOR, Tingo and Jetsetter so you can book your The Royal Beach Seminyak Bali - MGallery Collection reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Royal Beach Seminyak Bali Hotel Seminyak
- Sofitel Hotel Seminyak Bali
- Sofitel Hotel Denpasar
- Sofitel Seminyak Bali
- Sofitel Bali
- Denpasar Sofitel
- The Royal Beach Seminyak Bali - MGallery Collection