A classic 90's hotel with an unbeatable location. Rooms are a little dated, but the location overrides the salmon pink walls. Grand Deluxe room has ample space. The Gardens are superb. Huge number of great cafes & restaurants within 15 mins walk - up & down the beach + other sensational options 10-15 min taxi ride away.
Beach is very clean & a life guard is on duty as the surf can be dangerous.
Staff helpful, polite and very welcoming. All in All a great value for money stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A boutique hotel directly on the Seminyak Beach, surrounded by uniquely designed 4.5 hectares tropical garden. Featuring 128 rooms and 17 private villas, it is within walking distance to Seminyak fine dining restaurants, trendiest bars and luxury shopping. With outstanding modern Balinese architecture, the hotel offers a distinctive and memorable stay wrapped with the warmth of Balinese culture on every stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, Agoda, AsiaRooms, Despegar.com, Travelocity, Odigeo, ACCOR, Jetsetter and Tingo so you can book your The Royal Beach Seminyak Bali - MGallery Collection reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Royal Beach Seminyak Bali Hotel Seminyak
- Sofitel Hotel Seminyak Bali
- Sofitel Hotel Denpasar
- Sofitel Seminyak Bali
- Sofitel Bali
- Denpasar Sofitel
- The Royal Beach Seminyak Bali - MGallery Collection