“Great Hospitality” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Destiny Villas

Save Saved
You added Destiny Villas to your Saves list
Destiny Villas
4.0 of 5 Condominium   |   Jl. Raya Kerobokan no. 24, Block B, Seminyak, Bali 80361, Indonesia   |
Ranked #80 of 301 Specialty Lodging in Seminyak
“Great Hospitality”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 23, 2014

We arrived at the villa in the evening and were greeted by friendly staff. They showed us around our villa and acted on our queries immediately. Our villa was clean & comfortable. We were spoilt for choices when it came to deciding what to have for breakfast. Staff were quick and prompt when responding to our requests during our 3 nights' stay. Villa is located across the street from two supermarkets which was very convenient! On our last night, we fell ill and spoke to the hotel staff and they helped to arrange a doctor to attend to us at our villa. When we requested to order porridge, even though there wasn't any on their menu, they went the extra mile to get it for us since we won't be able to eat most of what they offer on their original menu. We felt extremely at home and taken care of at the villa and we're very thankful for the staff who extended their help to us. Thanks so much!

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with friends
Premier Hospita... A, Marketing Communications Manager at Destiny Villas, responded to this review, June 24, 2014
Dear choonyenli,

Thank you very much for such a detailed review and gracious comments about your recent stay.

Its very nice that you have pointed out the level of service and Its always very nice to hear it from you directly, a guest, who actually experienced it in person. I'll make sure to pass on your comments to the entire team

I would like to thank you again for staying with us and we look forward to welcome you back soon.

Solo
Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (2)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 10, 2014

We’re welcomed very well by friendly staff. Welcome drink & fresh fruits also ready on the table when we arrived.
There were many good choices of varieties of breakfast. However we chose western fare and my mum who eats only vegetarian was especially given a choice from the other breakfast sets which were ala carte' for no extra charge.
they even specially prepared the veggie sandwiches for lunch for my mum on the last day as she would not be able to eat meat . This really touched me and my family . My parents were all in praise for this villa and its services and i was glad i had made a good choice of a villa .

One special thing about this villa was the warmth exuded by the staff.

They went all out to make your stay as comfortable as possible. Right from their manager Mr. putu whom I liaised over mail before my trip. Mr. Komang, (manager at the villa) Ms. Kadeh, Mr. Anga, the staff of the villa were awesome
They even liaised for us the drivers for us and got us a great deal. The drivers and SUV were fantastic and very affordable in terms of cost and very affable in their manners

The services in hotel and outside the villas are terrific with food, shops, and atm
The beds were princely though there are mosquitoes around despite all that cleanliness However since we read about this on the trip ad visor we braced ourselves with repellents. So that problem was taken care of!

The villa was very clean, very nice for spending holiday with family or friends. Very recommended, fabulous, enjoyable, comfortable, and unforgettable Villa.

Really love this villa. Awesome. Really recommended. If and when I ever go back I am sure to stay with them.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with family
Premier Hospita... A, Marketing Communications Manager at Destiny Villas, responded to this review, June 11, 2014
Dear Murthy V,

Thank you very much for choosing Destiny Villas Seminyak and sharing your experience with us on Tripadvisor.

We were delighted to read that we exceeded all your expectations during your stay including your villa, food and the sensational service that our team gave to you.

We look forward to welcoming you back in the not too distant future to experience another great time at Destiny Villas Seminyak.

5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 29, 2014

We're welcomed very well by friendly staff. Welcome drink & fresh fruits also ready on the table when we arrived. Many good choices variants of breakfast. The villa was very clean, very nice for spending holiday with family or friends. Very recomended, fabolous, enjoyable, comfortable, and unforgetable Villa.

• Stayed May 2014
Premier Hospita... A, Marketing Communications Manager at Destiny Villas, responded to this review, May 29, 2014
Dear Hartono F,

Thank you very much for taking the time to pen your great review about your stay in our villa.
I am glad to learn that you enjoyed your your relaxing and memorable stay with us.

We always strive to provide the highest product and service and the entire staff have shown you their service quality and to receive great comment such as yours is really motivating.

Once again, thank you very much for choosing to stay in Destiny Villas during your recent visit to the Island of the Gods and we look forward to serving you again in the not too distant future.

Marketing Communications Managar
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 22, 2014

The villa was very big and spacious, with 4 bedrooms. 3 on the lower floor and a master bedroom on the upper floor. My boyfriend and I booked only 2 rooms through a coupon website so upon arrival, two of the rooms were locked. But it was fine as they allowed us to choose between a twin or double for the other room. The whole villa really looks like the pictures shown, no disparity, which was lovely!

The bathroom was big and spacious, and so was the bathtub. The water however, is not clean, can't blame the management but just a little input from me. When we ran the bathtub, the water had a greenish tinge to it, which made us skeptical if we wanted to still soak in it. The water pressure for the taps and shower were also very weak, the rain shower often could not be activated due to the low pressure.

The private pool was nice, though it's very deep (1.8m) so non-swimmers definitely need a float or you would only be able to lounge at the stairs. One of doors that led to the pool also couldn't be locked.

The breakfast served was pretty mediocre, could do better by getting some bread from the minimarts opposite or nearby food stores. Plus point is that it's being served directly to your villa, set on the table evey morning, so you don't have to leave the villa at all!

The beds were comfy though there are lots of mosquitoes around! We would often wake up scratching non-stop! One more thing to note is that though safe boxes are provided in the rooms, they are very very light and anyone can easily carry them away!

Overall, nice stay though there are some areas that can be improved. Still works for a nice getaway :)

Stayed May 2014, traveled as a couple
Premier Hospita... A, Marketing Communications Manager at Destiny Villas, responded to this review, May 25, 2014
First of all, I would like to thank you for having stayed with us recently and for having taken the time to share your comments through the world of TripAdvisor.

Feedback such as yours is always of great assistance in helping us to further refine our service and facilities.

Regarding the water problem, we have been share to respective teams and will be making the necessary changes to ensure that these problems are not repeated.

In Bali, mosquitoes can be a problem at certain times of year. Situated in tropic island means these troublesome insects can be more common than usual. Consequently, we fog the gardens and supply an electric mosquito repellent with tablets. Mosquitoes are a nuisance right across the tropics and sadly, there isn’t much more we can do except to advise guests to use a good quality lotion repellant and keep covered up after dusk. hence, we would not recommend to leave doors open after sunset, but its fine during the day.

Finally, we are very glad to learn that you have found our staff nice and that you enjoyed your special daily breakfast.

Again, thank you very much for taking the time to share your impression with you. We are always happy to receive new inputs from our guest and try to implement them if possible.

Thank you for spending your time with us and we look forward to welcoming you back again.

4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 9, 2014

Really love this villas. Awesome. Really recommended.

I have spent my 7 days staying at this villas without regret.

The services in hotel and outside the villas are terrific. I mean I got everything I needed in villas. And when I went out. I got foods, shops, atms, and beautiful local experiances.

You should come and try it yourself.

Stayed April 2014, traveled with family
Premier Hospita... A, Public Relations Manager at Destiny Villas, responded to this review, May 16, 2014
Dear william b,

Thank you so much for the gracious feedback regarding your recent stay at Destiny Villas. We truly appreciate your time and efforts taken to post your stay experience here on Trip Advisor. We are very glad that overall you and your family enjoyed the villa, the facilities and the services offered. We are look forward to your next visit to Destiny Villas and to be of service to you again.

5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 9, 2014

It was such an enjoyable experience staying at Destiny's Villas during my family trip in Bali. As I stepped into the villas, all I could sense is the ambiance of warmth & hospitality from the staff.
The villas itself is really well furnished. The rooms are big & spacious, full filled with furnitures. Not to mention, we have our own private pool.
Next, the breakfast with various kind of cuisines from traditional to western, really compliment the villa's service.
Furthermore, I could ask for help to book a car that can take and fetch me and my fam where ever we'd like to go. And I really put plus point on this, as I can wandering the city without wondering about the transportation.
I really recommended Destiny's Villas for those who plan their trip to Bali.
It worthed every cents.

Stayed April 2014, traveled with family
Dear Deasy M,

Thank you so much for your positive review. It is very true, this villa is so spectacular not just because of the size and location, but above all, because of the people working here.

It is a joy to be here and it seems you have felt the same. Comments like yours make our team go on, it is a great motivator and fulfilling to know that guest do really love their stay. I certainly forwarded your compliments to the rest of the staff,

We look forward to welcome you back

Jakarta, Indonesia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 8, 2014

Service is so friendly and satisfying,

Villas are very strategic location close to Bank, supermarkets, traditional markets and the Beach.

It was an experience beyond imagination the service was above par and i can call 5 stars, the location, food, service everything much above standard.

I will surely recommend the same to my contacts & definately destiny is going to be my hotel for next visit to Bali too

Villas are so comfortable and in accordance with the motto: More Than Just a Destination

• Stayed May 2014, traveled with friends
Dear Agie1001,

Thank you very much for your recent stay with us. We are delighted that you had a wonderful experience during your stay with us. I have forwarded your comments to the entire team and they remember you and say “thank you” for this positive thoughts.

Wishing you many happy journeys in future and leads you back here!

Marketing Communications Manager

Been to Destiny Villas? Share your experiences!