“Once, Twice, Three times...” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #2 of 286 Restaurants in Seminyak
Cuisines: American, Hamburgers, Australian, International, Café
Good for: Outdoor seating
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations, Takeout, Delivery, Late Night
Description: The reason we are so hard to find because we are located in a new square called Kayu Aya Food Square.We are a tiny cafe, right in the corner of the Kayu Aya Food Square (NOT Seminyak Square), just next to OBEROI hotel you will notice a little market, well... we are behind that market. Just give us a call for directions or ask the taxi driver to drop you in front of the Oberoi Hotel.We are open from 12 noon and our last food order is at 9:30 pm.Don't expect an extensive menu, we only sell burgers and a couple other eats, we just want to focus on good BURGERS & SHAKES for a reasonable value. From the classic to the most innovative burger creations there is a place for everyone's taste.A wacko a burger is not just a burger, it's a creation that has been made from your own inspiration!
Australia
“Once, Twice, Three times...”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 24, 2014

Can't get enough of Wacko Burgers. From the awesome milkshakes to the tasty fries (with a side of the delicious Wacko sauce) I can't recommend highly enough if you enjoy your burgers!

On our last day I upped the ante and went with the Waygu beef and blue cheese and it created a taste sensation!

Thank you to the Wacko team, a must visit every time we head to Seminyak.

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Indonesian first
Almere
“Real service with a smile”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 23, 2014

We usually eat local food when we are on holiday, but as a treat for our daughter we went out for a real burger. Excellent quality, affordable and best of all, great staff & service. Recommend to all.

Melbourne, Australia
“Fantastic burgers, good price”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 23, 2014

Wouldn't give them 5 stars and not sure how this is the #1 restaurant but it is very good. We went here twice.

• Visited April 2014
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Rome, Italy
“very taty burger!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 23, 2014

Very tasty burger!! Great food but the place not very cosy.. You have to go there if you are simply hungry but not for a romantic evening

Visited July 2014
Perth Western Australia
“I dont understand the hype”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 22, 2014

My husband and I had dinner at Wacko on our last trip to Bali in June and I can honestly say I do not understand the fuss OR the ranking as number 1.
My husband's burger was nice but nothing out of the ordinary and my burger was just ok.

The service was very prompt but it is just a burger joint, nothing special about the atmosphere or the food or the service that would justify it ranking above some of the amazing restaurants in Seminyak and I don't just been the high end ones....

• Visited June 2014
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Mr_WACKO, Owner at Wacko Burger Cafe, responded to this review, July 23, 2014
Dear Melgeorge,

Thank you for your time to review us at Tripadvisor, we take any comments good or bad very seriously as it helps us to understand our customers.

You stated that your husband enjoyed his burger and the service was prompt, but rated us average, as we are just a burger joint.

I genuinely believe that you misinterpreted the way tripadvisor calculate their rankings. It’s more about being recommended instead of being the best. In some areas to be ranked highly it could be just a small local warung.

I do believe there are many more restaurant that does excellent food in this area, but all we do is trying to be as good as it can be in our field and luckily enough that most of our customers are appreciating with what we do and willing to recommend us to others.

I wish you a great holiday in Bali !

“We never say we are the best… we just try to be better everyday”

The Wacko Team