“AmaZingly best burger” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Wacko Burger Cafe

Wacko Burger Cafe
Jalan Kayu Aya - Food Village | situated at the parking lot (Flea Market) between the Oberoi Hotel and Villa C151 - Call us for more detailed directions, Seminyak, Bali, Indonesia
+62 361 739178
Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #1 of 278 Restaurants in Seminyak
Cuisines: American, Hamburgers, Australian, International, Café
Good for: Outdoor seating
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations, Takeout, Delivery, Late Night
Description: The reason we are so hard to find because we are located in a new square called Kayu Aya Food Square.We are a tiny cafe, right in the corner of the Kayu Aya Food Square (NOT Seminyak Square), just next to OBEROI hotel you will notice a little market, well... we are behind that market. Just give us a call for directions or ask the taxi driver to drop you in front of the Oberoi Hotel.We are open from 12 noon and our last food order is at 9:30 pm.Don't expect an extensive menu, we only sell burgers and a couple other eats, we just want to focus on good BURGERS & SHAKES for a reasonable value. From the classic to the most innovative burger creations there is a place for everyone's taste.A wacko a burger is not just a burger, it's a creation that has been made from your own inspiration!
Jakarta, Indonesia
“AmaZingly best burger”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 6, 2013

We went to Wacko based on review & found it really good.
the burger is nice & kids really loved it, in fact we going back twice before leaving Bali.
Chef Tino provides warm meal & hospitality, good stuff

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Indonesian first
Barcelona, Spain
“What about the Chef?”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 4, 2013

Just want to say, I m a regular customer when i m on a business trip in Bali . Love the burgers and please do talk with the chef. Yesterday I discovered that the Chef was born, raised and trained in Europe, had his own fusion restaurant in Brisbane and was the 2nd executive chef on the Holland America cruise line. Seems he has been everywhere. From Russia to South America and everything in between... Good luck further and see you next month!

Sincerely yours,

Carlos G.

Jakarta, Jakarta Raya, Indonesia
“excellent burger ever”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 2, 2013

Excellent taste, excellent quality of beef, and the grill them at right temperature, so it cooked well and juice.

Alice Springs, Northern Territory, Australia
“Best shakes!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 1, 2013

I had the nasi goring and a strawberry milkshake. The milkshake was the best I have ever had in my entire life. Super yummy and good prices.

Visited September 2013
Perth, Australia
“Best burger I've ever had!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 30, 2013

The burger I had tonight was the best that I've ever had! I'm vegetarian and find it really hard to find a proper burger, but tonight I finally found one! I got the Down Under burger with the vegetarian patty and my mum got the Flaming Bali Crunch with beef, she also said it was the best she's had. The service was great, the waitress helped me picked a vegetarian one and was super helpful. Even the drinks were amazing! All of that was under $20 which is amazing considering that's the price of one burger in Australia. I'm taking my dad on Friday when he comes to Bali because I have to have the burger again!

• Visited September 2013