“Excellent” 5 of 5 stars

Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Perth, Australia
“Excellent”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 1, 2014 via mobile

Tried Bikram yoga for the first time here today and was so impressed. Professional from the first instance. Facilities included showers and lockers for your belongings. The instructor was focused, friendly and gave great guidance with the beginners including myself but at the same time not slowing it in any way for the regular member. Excellent. Will be back tomorrow and wish I had known about it at the start of my holiday.

Visited February 2014

Perth
7 attraction reviews
“Not for me”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 11, 2014

Having practiced Hatha and Vinyasa yoga in Australia, I was keen to sample Bikram yoga while on holiday in Bali and the Jiwa studio is a 2 minute walk from our villa. The reception staff are very welcoming and helpful, unfortunately I cannot say the same for the instructor. The class is described as suitable for a beginner, but I felt the instructions were hurried, in a constant stream. Also the room is extremely hot and as already mentioned by another reviewer the mats had a manky smell as we all sweated away. The classes are very popular, the room was packed, just be prepared to sweat, sweat, sweat. Unfortunately it's not for me.

Visited January 2014
Melbourne, Australia
14 attraction reviews
“Loved It”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 6, 2014

Visited Jiwa with my mom (it was her first experience with bikram) and we both loved it. The facilities are outstanding, extremely clean, modern and well maintained.
The instructor was funny, passionate and very patient (with my mum)
If you like Bikram yoga this studio is just as good if not better than any I have visited in Melbourne.

Visited December 2013
Singapore, Singapore
4 attraction reviews
“Home away from home!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 11, 2013

I am a yoga fanatic and its hard to shake off my addiction to hot yoga even when I went on my honeymoon trip. So after seeking help from the staffs from W Villa, my partner and me went for our first trial class with Jiwa Yoga studio which offers Bikram and Hot Flow classes. Thankfully, the studio is just 5 minutes walk away from the resort.

Jiwa is a pretty cosy little establishment, people were very friendly and the pricing is affordable - IDR 1750,000 for drop in rate. Since my partner was completely new to yoga, the instructor patiently spent time explaining the poses to him during the class. We both walked out from the studio, sweaty, happy and energized!!

Visited August 2013
Sydney, Australia
4 attraction reviews
“Fantastic!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 24, 2013

I have done yoga before, but had my first class of bikram, and several more classes throughout my week stay. The staff are so friendly, encouraging and supportive. They remember your name each time, and make you feel really welcome. ihave never sweat so much as I did in 1.5hrs! Easily located, parking out the front for scooters, lockers to store your valuables. Bikram yoga, water or the class, towel, mat hire and coconut water after the class, all or 200k. I will definitely be back.

Visited July 2013