“Absolute perfection” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Seminyak Lagoon Bali

You added Seminyak Lagoon Bali to your Saves list
Seminyak Lagoon Bali
3.0 of 5 Small Hotel   |   Jl. Dewi Saraswati 3, No. 4, Seminyak, Bali 80361, Indonesia   |
Ranked #16 of 79 Seminyak B&B and Inns
“Absolute perfection”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 26, 2013

I just returned back to earth with a thud after staying at Seminyak Lagoon for 2 nights for my birthday... I am miserable!

From the second my boyfriend and I walked in the door we were treated like absolute kings and queens, from the welcome drink and cold towel, the beautifully mannered staff, stunning room, most comfortable bed I've ever slept in, amazing rain shower, refreshing swimming pool, comfortable sun loungers, free shuttle service into Seminyak town, free bicycles and the just right breakfast. The mini kitchen with stove and fridge and all kitchen amenities is also very helpful. There is a little supermarket down the road, you can order any kind of food you could ever imagine in or they have room service too. They also have in-room massage service!

The complimentary cocktails and canapes every afternoon from 5-6pm just pushed me over the edge - it was too perfect. You can ask for them to be brought to your room, which I did on the 2nd day and they brought them covered in flowers and candle for my birthday even after already bringing me some cupcakes that morning with a candle singing happy birthday too!

We had the Lagoon Suite, which if you are wondering is definitely worth the extra 100,000 IDR its a lot easier being able to just slip into the swimming pool straight from your balcony and a lovely luxury.

Our stay was absolute perfection, from start to finish, every single little thing was thought of. I cant gush enough how amazing it was to stay here. Nothing was too much trouble for any of the staff there and they were just so lovely.

Thank you so much for making my birthday a day I will never forget!

• Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (42)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Indonesian first
london
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 25, 2013

Stayed for 6 nights.
Great hotel, great staff, great value!
Location is slightly out of the way but the staff will drive you when they can and order taxis if necessary. Free airport transfer as well!
The staff go above and beyond to help- honestly you will feel spoilt.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with friends
Glastonbury, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 22, 2013

We have stayed at for 4 days and extended for 2 extra nights caused how amazed we were there with quality of the hotel and impressively staff services. They made every effort to ensure we were relaxed and their attention to detail from personalized welcome on our arrival to all staff. The manager Ms. Shinta, she came to personally introduce herself to us & when we wanted to stay extra nights ensured that we could keep our room without having to move. it shows within the happy bearing of all staff working there. i would recommend this place to anyone 10000000000000%

• Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple
Singapore, Singapore
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 15, 2013

I stayed almost a week in June 2013 at Seminyak Lagoon.The place is a bit tricky to find,so tell the driver off Jalan Kunti dua,and when you see the little supermarket,turn in front on the left.

The staff was really helpful and very polite!!Each time you have a request they help you (my travel adaptator didnt suit the plug,so the staff friendly lend 2 adaptators,they kindly postponed my check out for 2 hours as i could have a shower before leaving to the airport,...)

the room,on the second floor was very comfy and big.The bed was perfect,and i slept so well during my stay!!This is really a quiet hotel,not far from the centre/shopping...but you need to go by cab,as there's not really convenient sidewalks all the way to the hotel(a bit dangerous with all the cars and motorbikes..)You can ask the staff at the reception to book a cab for you,ask for the blue bird company(less "rip off"than the others...)it will cost around 2 USD to go to the main areas in Seminyak.
The breakfast was included,it's a buffet.There's some choice,but for me it wasn't that perfect: fruits were cut and just staying whithout any protection so some flies were around...that's the only bad point for me.

I will definitely go back in this hotel!!!Thanks a lot to the very friendly staff!!

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with friends
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2013

It was difficult to find the place initially. Tell the driver Alfa Mart at jalan kunti 2, enter the road, turn right then left, and you'll be able to find it easily! Location wise, you need to take a cab to the main area. There is nothing much around the hotel area. The hotel provides free shuttle van to the anywhere u wanna go in seminyak! Free bicycles which look pretty new, but we didn't use them. Pool is 40m long and very clean, great for lap swimming!

The service is excellent, staff are always smiling and greeting you. I forgot to bring an adaptor and they delivered one to my hotel room. Free welcome drink and free food in the mini bar is a bonus!

Shower is good, very clean and hot water supply is consistent. Bed is extremely comfortable as well! I loved the iPhone dock music player. The only thing I feel that needs improvement is the breakfast. Buffet style, but food was not fantastic.

Would definitely recommend this hotel if you are looking for a quieter area to stay! Very memorable stay thanks to all staff at seminyak lagoon. Keep up the great service! :)

• Stayed July 2013
Melbourne, Australia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 7, 2013

After staying in two five-star villas in Bali at a cost of about 160 dollars a day, my wife and I moved to Seminyak Lagoon Hotel for 65 dollars a day - and found it far, far better than the other two 5-star villas! The service was fabulous, Free cocktails every evening, complimentary initial stock of the mini-bar, pool at your door step, internet TV where you can watch TV (60 channels) or check your e-mail etc. None of these facilities were available at the more reputed and more expensive Villa Kayu Raja and The Mansion at Ubud. We would highly recommend this hotel to everyone. Great job done by the management and the staff who were so humble and so friendly.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple
Mount Isa, Queensland, Australia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 3, 2013

I'd recommend this hotel to anyone staying in seminyak. The staff were there for your every need. On the bottom floor your balcony is the waters edge of the pool :). Breakfast was consistently very good. It's all very new and is run very capably. There wasn't once when I walked past a staff member and wasn't greeted with a genuine smile. They have a fitness room too which I used every day. When we come back to bali we will stay here again. Make sure to ask the front desk for one of the hotels cards which has a map on it ( to show some taxi drivers ), as its a newish area and 1 or 2 of them weren't quite sure where to go. It only costs about $1.5 aud to catch a cab into seminyak/ kuta. Amazing.

• Stayed June 2013

Been to Seminyak Lagoon Bali? Share your experiences!