“Amazing hotel! friendliest staff ever” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Vasanti Seminyak Resort

You added Vasanti Seminyak Resort to your Saves list
Vasanti Seminyak Resort
4.0 of 5 Hotel   |   Jalan Petitenget Gg. Cendrawasih no. 99DS, Seminyak, Bali 80361, Indonesia (Formerly The Alana Vasanti - Seminyak)   |
Ranked #46 of 107 Hotels in Seminyak
Barcelona
“Amazing hotel! friendliest staff ever”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 12, 2014

Just spent two weeks in Vasanti and I have to say I was a bit worried about trying somewhere new out. What a pleasant surprise! I was concerned about the location but as it turns out free transport a few times a day is provided to the local shopping area. The rooms were beautiful, large and very clean with a strong pressured HOT shower which is a real bonus in Bali. All the extra touches were there ie: coffee facilities in the rooms with a LARGE coffee cup :) a beautiful pool area with beanbags situated on a grassed area as well as sunbeds. The breakfast was amazing, fresh and varied everyday. All in all I highly recommend this hotel and I will definitely be staying there on my next trip in August. I must make special mention about the staff, they are obviously very well trained up in customer service, nothing was a problem and they made so much effort to meet and know the guests by name. All in all we were very impressed.

Room Tip: I would go for the lanai rooms as they had a huge balcony and king size bed
  • Stayed June 2014, traveled with friends
VasantiSeminyak R, General Manager at Vasanti Seminyak Resort, responded to this review, July 15, 2014
Dear Kim,

Thank you for your recent stay at Vasanti Seminyak Resort and taking the time to give us feedback on TripAdvisor.

I am truly happy to learn that you enjoyed every aspect of your stay. I wish your stay was a memorable one. On behalf of my team I would like to thank you for the compliment, and thank you for the opportunity to be your host. When you come back to Bali please don't forget to stop by.

Looking forward to see you again next time.

Goya A. Mahmud

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (120)
  • Indonesian first
Melbourne, Australia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 12, 2014

Amazing staff, great facilities , beautiful clean rooms with climate control. Daily cleaning and breakfast is amazing. Great buffet options for the vegetarians and healthy eaters also. no request is too much for the staff they are always willing to help you.

the managers Putra, Dewak and Dewi made us feel right at home, always helping us anyway they could. Fantastic pool area, lots of sunbeds and a great location.

The best thing about this hotel is the staff. Amazing

Room Tip: All rooms are lovely
  • Stayed July 2014, traveled as a couple
Dear folski,

It was indeed a great pleasure to welcome you at Vasanti Seminyak Resort.

It was gratifying to learn that we were able to create a memorable vacation for you, our decision to add some sunbeds in our swimming pool area was expected be able to enhance your vacation be amazing as you mentioned. Putra, Dewa, and Dewi must be very happy to hear your comments.

Thank you for having your wonderful holiday with us, and thank you for your compliment in our tripadvisor. We look forward to welcome you again to Vasanti Seminyak Resort.

Goa Velha, India
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 11, 2014

I Pay one moth in advance for a room for two people and at the time I arrive they don't have a room with two beds ... Checking was terrible I spent more than one hour... I have not see how is the hotel... But is not fare after paying in Advance for two and they don't have space... And wait after a long trip from Dubai ... Is a resort so think about sleeping here... Because when you book in this hotel resort it may be full

Stayed July 2014
Dear Refft,

Thank you very much for taking the time to give us valuable feedback on your recent visit to Vasanti Seminyak Resort.

I am very sorry to find that you had inconvenient experience regarding your requisition of twin bed room. For your information, in regards to any request of bed preference is not guaranteed by the hotel since it is subject on availability as stated on the booking form.

I have personally checked your confirmation form, I did not find any request for twin bed room on the confirmation letter. On the other hand, I have decided to give you additional room free of charge as a good will from us.

Hopefully this matter does not tarnish your opinion of our hotel and your next visit to our resort is awaited.

Goya A.Mahmud
Global City, Philippines
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 11, 2014

Location is nearby Seminyak shops, resto, bars, beach. Hotel free shuttle or take taxi. Excellent breakfast, friendly professional hotel staffs, clean room and facilities...except old room towels that hotel desperately need to replace! clogged sink difficult to use.

Stayed June 2014, traveled as a couple
Dear Edna,

Thank you for staying with us at Vasanti Seminyak Resort, and taking your valuable time to post your feedback on TripAdvisor.

I am pleased to hear that our staff appeared friendly and professional.Nevertheless, I am sorry to note that you had less than a perfect experience on your recent visit and encountered inconvenience from the room towels and sink. That issue will be address to respective department to be follow up as soonest to avoid similar issues in the future.

We look forward to welcome you back again on your next visit to create more positive experiences.

Hong Kong, China
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 10, 2014

A warm and courtesy approach ing by Miss Dewi for our first day breakfast, she's provided the details information for the nearby interest places to visit, It's very important for a first time in Bali's couples; the coffee shop key persons Suri and Metra, make us very happy every day while having breakfast , Eka also nice and professional when we looking around in the spa area. Totally Vasanti make my unforgettable stay in this wonderful hotel, lastly one thing was that the swimming pool are not enough sun lounger, everyday I need to occupy the seats with a towel before my breakfast, otherwise it's not easy to found a seat.

• Stayed June 2014
VasantiSeminyak R, General Manager at Vasanti Seminyak Resort, responded to this review, July 11, 2014
Dear granite1388,

I thank you for choosing Vasanti Seminyak Resort during your recent visit to Bali and for sharing your review.

I am delighted to learn that you had an unforgettable stay with us. Your comments on the service provided by our staff are most gratifying and will be shared with the whole team.

Regarding our sun lounger, we have ordered for more sun lounger. I have been notified that our new sun loungers will arrive tomorrow on Saturday, 12 of July.

It was certainly a pleasure for us to be at your service and we all look forward to welcoming you again to Vasanti Seminyak Resort.

Jakarta, Indonesia
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2014

My friend and I just came back from Bali for a birthday weekend. The hotel arranged the airport pick up service quite well and efficient. I stayed at one of the deluxe pool access rooms. The room was fine however, right after I checked in, I found a few insects on the bedroom floor and a few tiny centipedes on the bathroom floor. It looked as if the room had not been properly cleaned up before I checked in. I asked for re-clean up of the room and it was ok. Big advise for Vasanti, please kindly ensure that all rooms are free of insects as some people, including myself is allergic to bugs.

We also had a couple of room services. The food was fine. But most importantly, they were so value for money. For a resort in Bali, the room service prices were very wallet-friendly.

Ameneties in the bathroom was standard and could have been improved. Only large towels were provided. I expected small sized towels were provided too.

The location of the hotel was very good. It was just a few walks away from the main Petitenget Street, where most of the trendy shops, cafes and bars were. We also did not have problem in getting a taxi to/from the hotel.

Last but not least, we were actually quite disappointed with the discount voucher benefit provided by the hotel. Upon check in, we were not advised that the vouchers provided to us were for any purchase of F&B in the hotel. Neither the F&B staff in the bar asked us if we had any of these vouchers. As a result, we did not get any discount of the F&B purchase as we were supposed to. The check-in staff and/or the F&B staff should have advised us better on this benefit.

Overall, I rate Vasanti hotel as value for money hotel in Seminyak. With some improvements in the service, I may get my friends to stay at this hotel again.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with friends
Dear 991ken,

I would like to thank you for choosing Vasanti Seminyak Resort as your accommodation on your recent visit to Bali and for taking the time to share your comments with us.

I am happy to know that you loved our Pool Access and value of our hotel. Meanwhile the experience you describe in regards to insect and F&B voucher’s miscommunication causes us deep concern. Regarding with the insect, I have instructed our Executive Housekeeper to call the pest control company immediately to check on all area..

In regards to your F&B voucher, I shall brief our front office and FB team to avoid same thing occur in the future. Please accept our sincere apology for the inconvenience caused.

It is feedback such as yours that enables us to reinforce the quality of our service and we really appreciate your comments.

We hope to have pleasure of welcoming you again soon in Vasanti Seminyak Resort.

Best regards,

Goya A. Mahmud

Been to Vasanti Seminyak Resort? Share your experiences!