“Really nice place” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Vasanti Seminyak Resort

You added Vasanti Seminyak Resort to your Saves list
Vasanti Seminyak Resort
4.0 of 5 Hotel   |   Jalan Petitenget Gg. Cendrawasih no. 99DS, Seminyak, Bali 80361, Indonesia (Formerly The Alana Vasanti - Seminyak)   |
Ranked #42 of 111 Hotels in Seminyak
“Really nice place”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 7, 2014

We have just spent a week at this hotel and had a wonderful experience. Vasanti is a short distance from the bustle of Seminyak, however the shuttle service is excellent and it is the perfect hotel for rest and relaxation. Beautiful garden and pool with plenty of sun lounges. Service is excellent, staff are very friendly. Excellent menu! Rooms are clean and spacious, excellent room service with courteous. Dewi on reception and Wis the chef were delightful. Would highly recommend this hotel.
Liz Egan Melbourne

• Stayed June 2014, traveled as a couple
VasantiSeminyak R, General Manager at Vasanti Seminyak Resort, responded to this review, July 11, 2014
Dear Liz E,

It is great to read and it is our best rewards to know that you have enjoyed your holiday with us.

Our team strives to give the best services at all times and the recognition of the hard work by you is really valuable. I will definitely share your comments to all team to motivate them to keep up the good work.

Once again thank you for your comments and we are looking forward for your next stay with us.

Goya A. Mahmud

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (125)
  • Indonesian first
  • Polish first
Perth, Australia
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 7, 2014

I have to say at the beginning that this review is not negative because i actually found vasanti quite enjoyable.

The positives, nice hotel, friendly staff and rathe convenient location.The food was generous and fairly priced and the overall price of the hotel was extremely great value at $80AUD a night.

However i guess you get what you pay for. I only stayed one night in transit on the way home so i definitely would say i wasn't too displeased with the stay but might have been if i had stayed longer.

Our room had mold growing on the ceiling outside the airconditioning duct, the bathroom has a giant glass window that you're meant to be able to close the blinds on so people can't see when you are on the toilet, the blind did not work... The electricity stopped functioning the following morning but the airconditioning still worked and it was a sunny day so it wasn't too annoying.

The wife and I also booked massages, the spa is plain and very simple, the room though was carpeted. Now i actually own 3 sports massage centres as one of my businesses and i know for a fact carpeting a massage room is a nightmare because of the oils, sweat etc - hence most places use wooden floors.

The room actually smelt pungent as i entered, from BO and Sweat it was quite unpleasant, the massages though were quite good and fairly priced as about $25AUD an hour.
All in all stay to save some money.

We stayed here after staying at semara luxury villas and one can certainly not compare the two, but I actually would return if i wanted to just stay for a short period.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with friends
VasantiSeminyak R, General Manager at Vasanti Seminyak Resort, responded to this review, July 9, 2014
Dear Benjamin,

We appreciate you taking the time to post the review, and thank you for you positive feedback and we loved to hear that your stay was generally convenient.

I would like apologize for falling short of your expectations, and for the disappointment you experienced, I truly appreciate your honest comments as we are constantly striving to improve ourselves. I do take comments such as yours seriously and I have personally addressed your comments with my team members and we will put an immediate plan in place for improvement in the areas that you highlighted in your review.

I would like to reiterate my sentiments of how sorry we are in not having met your expectations and I do hope that this experience has not and will not permanently tarnish your opinion of us.

Thank you again, and looking forward to be your host again on your next holiday in Bali.

Perth, Western Australia, Australia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 6, 2014

My teenage daughter and I stayed at this lovely place recently, and I am pleased to say that the visit to Vasanti did not disappoint.
Like the others, I was a bit surprised by the location, but also like them, did find it a good thing to be away from the traffic.
We were lucky to have a Deluxe poolside room, when meant that we could relax on our own deck, and slip into the pool to swim a few lazy laps when we wanted.
The staff were absolutely gorgeous - couldn't be helpful enough, and just so very sweet!
We will definitely stay again the next opportunity!

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
Dear Amanda,

It has been a sincere pleasure for us to have you at the Resort. Thank you for choosing us once for your holiday. If I am not mistaken, we had met once in the lobby.

I just want to say thank you so much for the opportunity to be your host. I am so happy that you have enjoyed your stay with us. I just hope that there will be another opportunity that we can meet again here in Vasanti.

Our best regards to your family from all of us here in Vasanti Seminyak Resort.

Toorak, Australia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 6, 2014

What a wonderful resort to stay at!

My sister and I spent 8 nights at the beautiful Vasanti and we have been recommending all of our friends/family to stay here! The resort is spacious, very clean and the staff were continually providing above and beyond the service they needed to. Every single staff member was friendly, inviting and always willing to help with activities or any other requests we had. A few stand out employees who truly made my trip memorable include Sinitia Dewi, Bayu and Merta - the most kind hearted, happy and helpful people I've ever met!

The rooms were large and were cleaned daily and the beds were so comfortable to sleep in! The buffet breakfast every morning was delicious and offered such a variety (the on-the-spot omelette I had every morning was so yum!).

The location in Seminyak was great - very close to Potato Head Beach Club and 'W' Resort along with the main shopping strip and many other key places.

I will definitely be visiting Vasanti resort again in the near future and for anyone considering this resort, it is well worth the stay!

Thank you again to ALL of the wonderful staff at the resort - you made my trip amazing! :)

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with family
Dear Emma,

Thanks for making the long way from Toorak to Bali and for choosing our Resort for your holiday. I am happy to read that your experience at the resort lived up to your expectations.

I am also delighted to read that you appreciated the service of my team very much. I’m personally proud for having such a wonderful team.

Thank you once again and without a doubt, our doors will always be open for you. We are looking forward to your return.

5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 5, 2014

Loved our stay at this fantastic hotel. Beds were the comfiest we have ever experienced in a Bali hotel and we have been visiting Bali for nearly 30 years. Staff couldn't do enough to make our stay enjoyable. The delightful Dewi at reception was a breath of fresh air as with all of the staff. Only areas to improve on are more umbrellas for shade around pool. Can't wait to be back only hope it doesn't become too popular (sorry Vasanti)

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
Dear KerriT61,

I thank you instead and similar to my team, I do everything possible to make guests feel comfortable at our Resort and fulfill their every wish while staying with us.

I am thrilled to read about how much you enjoyed your stay with us and thank you for such a wonderful review. It makes me proud to see that my team created an outstanding experience for you.

Meanwhile your highlight in regards to our umbrella around pool will definitely discuss further along with the management and currently we have added some sun beds around the pool to accommodate plentiful guest whom need sunbathing.

Once again thank you for your feedback and it would be an honor for us to see you return.

5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 3, 2014

The Vasanti resort is by far the best hotel I have ever stayed. The resort itself was beautiful and clean. The room we stayed in was spacious enough for my sister and I and the beds were super comfy. Our room was cleaned and refreshed daily and we had a large balcony overlooking the pool which was great! Breakfast was so good! A wide variety of food was offered, I was in heaven every morning!

The staff were by far my favourite part of staying at the hotel. If I could have put them in my suitcase and taken them home with me, I would - they are absolutely gorgeous people! Every single one of the staff went above and beyond. I miss walking through the hotel and having everyone greet me and ask me how I am.

A very special shout out to Sinitia Dewi who is so beautiful inside and out and made our entire trip! She was so very helpful with everything we required! Bayu and Merta were also outstanding!

We never wanted to leave! I'm jealous of everyone who is going to stay/thinking about staying at the resort!

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with friends
VasantiSeminyak R, General Manager at Vasanti Seminyak Resort, responded to this review, July 4, 2014
Dear Jess_Lucas1990,

On behalf of my staff and management I would to thank you for the opportunity to be your host during your holiday in Bali. I hope this memorable experience will bring you back to Vasanti again next time. And thank you so much for your wonderful review in our tripadvisor.

I will personally pass your kind words to Dewi. I am sure she will be very happy to hear this.

Once again, thank you for the opportunity. Please let me know if you plan to come back to Vasanti, we will be here waiting for you..

Mermaid Beach, Australia
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 2, 2014

The hotel was nice and neat although starting to show some signs of a budget build quality but nothing unusual for many new hotel in Bali. We stayed in a pool access room for the duration of our stay and had several other friends staying in the hotel at the same time which made it quite fun. They had the suite that was huge. The room was just over $100 AUD a night and seemed like good value. Nice staff and not far from cool restaurants and cafes in Seminyak. Rooms are or an average size and have super comfortable king size beds. Gym is ok and the pool does lack some deck chairs when it's busy but not the end of the world.

Room Tip: Pool access rooms and awesome