Hmm...mixed thoughts on this one:
- new and modern hotel.
- lovely rooms with comfy bed, huge bathroom, and all mod cons.
- great value at about $60 AUD a night.
- very cool rooftop bar for sunset happy hour drinks. Loved this, even though I was on my own and got served both my 2 for 1 drinks at the same time.
- breakfast was included and quite a good selection
- wifi was slow, often unavailable and unreliable. This was a massive issue for me as a) I was on my own and needed access to contact family, and b) I needed access for work. As a result, I had to take my laptop and work from cafés instead - major inconvenience and I expected better from a new hotel.
- I think I was given the only non-pool facing room. Instead, I had a lovely view of a concrete wall a meter or so away with no natural light at all. Is it day or night??
- location is a bit isolated down a small dark lane, and not many restaurants nearby. There is a shuttle to Seminyak Square though.
- needs to be more pool lounges and shade.
In summary, great price and nice new hotel. However, location and wifi issues stopped this from getting a better review.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Vasanti Seminyak Resort brings an element of tropical sophistication to the urban village of Petitenget. This stylish retreat is a contemporary interpretation of Bali's evolving design ethos with 121 elegant rooms and suites to satisfy the needs of modern travelers. Vasanti Seminyak Resort embraces living life to the fullest with wining and dining facilities as well as a spa for personal indulgence.ROOMS.Rooms are elegantly decorated with modern furnished. Fitted with dark wood and warm furnishing, the air-conditioned rooms have a flat-screen satellite TV with DVD player, iPod dock and minibar. Private bathroom includes a bathtub, rain shower and free toiletries.FACILITIES.FREE Wi-Fi in room and in public areas. Featuring its own restaurant, Devali Restaurant serves Indonesian and variety of International cuisines. The hotel also has an outdoor swimming pool and spa. Safety deposit boxes, luggage storage and newspapers are available at the 24-hour reception. Airport transfers and laundry services can be arranged at an extra cost. LOCATION.Vasanti Seminyak Resort is a 5-minute drive to Potato Head Beach Club and Petitenget Beach. Other trendy bars and restaurants including Ku De Ta are a 10-minute drive away. It takes 30 minutes to drive to Ngurah Rai International Airport. IMPORTANT NOTICE : Sunset Lounge (Rooftop) temporary unavailable due upgrading in progress until October 2014 ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Orbitz, HotelTravel.com, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Despegar.com, Agoda, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Vasanti Seminyak Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Vasanti Seminyak Resort Bali