“Memorable moments” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Mind Body Soul Surf Bali Retreat

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Seminyak
Mind Body Soul Surf Bali Retreat
Jalan Drupadi | 80361, Seminyak, Bali 80361, Indonesia   |
Ranked #50 of 295 Specialty lodging in Seminyak
Athlone, Ireland
“Memorable moments”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 5, 2013

If you want to really see Bali, try real local food, get to know more about balinese Culture and learn how to surf Sarah and Gdeduk will make this experience really memorable. These guys are really friendly and will make sure that you will learn how to surf/ improve your surfing skills, and get pampered in SPA . Thank you guys for really good time.

Stayed December 2012, traveled with family

15 people have reviewed this hotel

Couples
Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (2)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 10, 2013 via mobile

These guys are amazing! Learning to surf, learning the Balinese culture and making great friends. The accommodation was beautiful with great staff. I have never met such kind welcoming people. I would highly recommend retreating with these guys if your looking to have a fun and cultural experience. Massive thanks to Sarah and everyone at double d. You guys are awesome!

• Stayed October 2012
New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 27, 2013

If you're looking for adventure, fun, sun, friendship, food, relaxation, and super sexy surf arms...then look no further. This retreat is remarkable.
Mind Body Soul Surf delivers exactly what the name promises! One of the best experiences I've ever had (and I'm a very seasoned traveler). From the moment they welcomed me to the gorgeous villa, to their warm send off (and every moment in between), Sarah and Deduk and team made me feel like a goddess! They took meticulous care in planning and customizing my Bali experience to challenge my yoga practice, coach me to surf various types of breaks, pamper me with incredible spa treatments, and teach me a tremendous amount about the history, culture & cuisine of Bali. What's more, they are AWESOME fun to be around. I highly recommend this retreat. I came away with some great friends, a clearer heart and mind, and a stronger body.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled solo
Scottsdale, Arizona
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 20, 2012

This was my first surf retreat and I had the time of my life!! I enjoyed the beach, surfing and living the true Bali experience with the luxurious spa treatments. There was a perfect balance between all the activities giving me flexibility at the same time. My goal was to improve my surf skills and relax. After a couple days of surfing I was thrilled to make progress and be promoted to a shorter board! Thank you double D! I also loved having my own, custom surf lycra.

The mix of yoga with the surf really brought the relaxation to another level. It was an exceptional experience! Sarah and Deduk made the trip memorable with personal touches and surprises throughout (I won’t spoil it)! They were extremely helpful with local insight on what to see and do. I really got to know a great deal about the Balinese culture through the cultural activities and Deduk’s personal knowledge. My new love is delicious Balinese cuisine. Bring on the chili and Babi Guling!

One of my favorite parts of the camp was having a good mix of fun in the sun, yoga and having my own time to site-see and go shopping, of course! The people I met were all amazing. The friendships forged during the week will bond us always.I recommend Mind Body Soul Surf Bali to anyone traveling alone or with girlfriends! I look forward to coming back next year!

• Stayed July 2012, traveled solo

Been to Mind Body Soul Surf Bali Retreat? Share your experiences!