“Seminyak Dining GEM” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #40 of 290 Restaurants in Seminyak
Cuisines: European, Eclectic, Brasserie, Bistro
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Late Night
Description: Vintage Café, Lounge & Restaurant in Seminyak, Bali. Unique décor by Moroccan-born interior decorator, Zohra Boukhari.
“Seminyak Dining GEM”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 16, 2013 via mobile

first welcome by its unique and perfect dining ambience. seated in a big sofa really next to its classic painting and decoration. Having the steak and rhe condiment, the sauce, comp bread and pumpkin soup are heaven.

Considered GEM in Seminyak. Perfecto!

• Indonesian first
Darwin, Australia
“Great Breakfast”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 16, 2013

My wife and I dropped in for breakfast and we were seated in big comfortable lounge chair. The interior is beautiful and there is lots to look at while you wait for your food.
The coffee was excellent, we had 2 cappuccinos. My wife has the Green Grilled Asparagus, which was 2 poached eggs on salmon on a bed of green asparagus covered in hollandaise sauce. She also had some bread on the side which was still warm when it arrived at the table. The eggs were poached perfectly and was delicious. I had the Eggs Benedict, with some sauteed mushrooms on the side, eggs were perfect, very nice indeed. We also shared a Summer Detox Juice which was also very good. Price was reasonable for the quality of the food, under $25.

Byron Bay, Australia
“perfection”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 14, 2013

First up, the decor is incredible. It's like a New York, Exposed Brick loft from a movie.
The staff are wonderful and the food is ridiculous. I'm an incredibly picky eater, I had the Chicken Breast which was one of the best meals I had during my 2 week stay. My brother had the Caramelised Duck, and he said it was the best duck he had ever had and it was $18. Sure, its pricey for Bali but we had 6 drinks, 2 entrees, 3 mains and 2 desserts and we spent a whole $80.
As for the dessert menu, that was the hardest part of the night, it took us 20 minutes to decide on something because every single thing made our mouths water.
By far one of the best restaurants I have ever been to. ever.

Singapore, null, Singapore
“Great Decor but Average Food”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 13, 2013

We had intended to drop by The Bistrot for breakfast on our last day in Bali. Due to some changes, we decided to change and have lunch instead.

We ordered the deep fried chicken burger and some seafood spaghetti.

The handmade fries were too sloppy and oily, and the burger was so-so only. My husband had the spaghetti which has a really fishy taste, and I really can't eat beyond 2 mouthfuls.

So probably it's better to drop by for breakfast, given the raves here :)

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Hong Kong, China
“Parisienne in Bali”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 9, 2013 via mobile

This is one of the best restaurant in Bali, if not the THE best...!! Definitely my favorite!! I'd go back to this place in the future. The decoration is amazing, even in Hong Kong or Melbourne it's rare to encounter such sophisticated setting, one can tell that the owner puts a lot of thoughts into it. The food is amazing too, maybe not up to the fine dining level yet, but very delicious. Can't find any fault about this place...!!