“Great, clean, affordable spa - definitely recommend!” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #23 of 116 Activities in Seminyak
More attraction details
Owner description: Stress, Tension, and Anxiety ...These are the elements to exhaust our vitality and energy.THE CARE SPA is your place for relaxing and stress relieving massage therapy experience.Talk with your therapist before massage begins, tell your therapist which areas you would like to focus on, and any areas to be avoided.During the massage, let your therapist know if you feel any discomfort. Communication is the key to getting the massage you want.
4 attraction reviews
“Great, clean, affordable spa - definitely recommend!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 20, 2014

My sisters and I came here twice in one week to get pampered and we weren't disappointed. The staff were incredibly professional and helpful when we needed to borrow their phone to call our villa and restaurants for dinner.

I had a male masseur and he was incredibly professional and made me feel very relaxed during our treatment. The manicure and pedicure was excellent, the spa was very clean and the staff were incredibly flexible when my sister changed her mind on the spot, from getting a massage, to getting a mani.

Overall, great, affordable, professional spa! Will definitely come back and recommend to everyone!

• Korean first
Bali, Indonesia
“Great place to pamper you day”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 15, 2014

We enjoyed the facial treatment for 80 minutes here, It's very relaxing, we loved it so much. its not only facial that we got, but as well body massage. Good quality of the services and the staffs are friendly. Definitely will comeback to try other treatments!!!

Melbourne, Australia
“Great place”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 14, 2014

Very professional and caring staff and the treatments were great, we both loved the experience.
We would definitely do it again.

Bali, Indonesia
“Love this place!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 4, 2014

I love to come to this place. I live here and come here regularly for manicures and pedicures. The place is very clean and professional and very relaxing and the staff is the absolute best!!!

Perth, Australia
“Amazing experience!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 29, 2014

I visited The Care day spa yesterday for the 3.5 hour rejuvenation package and was so impressed with the quality of the service and therapists! I thoroughly relaxed and enjoyed the whole experience from the littlest details like cold towel on arrival, to floating rose petals and lime pieces in the tub and iced tea afterwards. The treatments were amazing and the therapists were professional and thorough. I will definately definately be going back and will recommend to everyone I know! Thankyou!!