“Love this place!” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #23 of 116 Activities in Seminyak
More attraction details
Owner description: Stress, Tension, and Anxiety ...These are the elements to exhaust our vitality and energy.THE CARE SPA is your place for relaxing and stress relieving massage therapy experience.Talk with your therapist before massage begins, tell your therapist which areas you would like to focus on, and any areas to be avoided.During the massage, let your therapist know if you feel any discomfort. Communication is the key to getting the massage you want.
Bali, Indonesia
“Love this place!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 4, 2014

I love to come to this place. I live here and come here regularly for manicures and pedicures. The place is very clean and professional and very relaxing and the staff is the absolute best!!!

Visited April 2014

• Korean first
Perth, Australia
“Amazing experience!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 29, 2014

I visited The Care day spa yesterday for the 3.5 hour rejuvenation package and was so impressed with the quality of the service and therapists! I thoroughly relaxed and enjoyed the whole experience from the littlest details like cold towel on arrival, to floating rose petals and lime pieces in the tub and iced tea afterwards. The treatments were amazing and the therapists were professional and thorough. I will definately definately be going back and will recommend to everyone I know! Thankyou!!

“Relaxing”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 22, 2014

What initially attracted me to The Care was the look of it from the outside, very clean, very professional and I was also pleasantly surprised with their prices also once I went in. The staff were lovely, very attentive and professional and the massage was excellent, I will definitely go again before the end of my holiday.

Visited March 2014
Thecare_Spa, Guest Relations Manager at The Care Day Spa, responded to this review, March 24, 2014
Dear Mrs. Olwen,

Thank you for your positive feedback posted on TripAdvisor, your compliments are our motivation to make an improvement. We are very glad to know that you have been enjoying our treatment with the wonderful and imppressive experience.

Again, thank you and we are looking forward to welcome you for your next visit in the end of your holiday in Bali.

Best Regards,
Guest Relations Manager
queensland, australia
8 attraction reviews
“Wonderful”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 20, 2014

Arranged appt for 12pm, arrived to be told they wouldn't be ready until 1.00, so had to leave and come back, ( bit disappointing when you have booking), any way, my mum and I, had the 1 hr Relaxing Massage and 20 min reflexology. OMG, it was beautiful, I had a male, massage me, and he found all my tension spots everywhere. He had proper training, not like some of the cheap massage places, who give a good massage but not like this. Afterwords, a lovely warm cup of ginger tea was waiting. Great experience, best massage yet. It is a bit out of the way for us as we stayed in Legian, but a $2 taxi ride wont break the bank. Cost of massage was free as part of our hotel package , however i have a brochure which a 1 hr massage is approx $22 or 220.000 IDR

Sydney, Australia
“Nice and peaceful”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 12, 2014

I was staying in the Legian area and walked to the day care spa. I wouldnt do that again. Once I got to the spa the staff were very friendly. The massage and reflexology was of the highest quality. Would recommend this place to everyone.