“Excellent! We will be back again and again!” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #23 of 116 Activities in Seminyak
More attraction details
Owner description: Stress, Tension, and Anxiety ...These are the elements to exhaust our vitality and energy.THE CARE SPA is your place for relaxing and stress relieving massage therapy experience.Talk with your therapist before massage begins, tell your therapist which areas you would like to focus on, and any areas to be avoided.During the massage, let your therapist know if you feel any discomfort. Communication is the key to getting the massage you want.
Singapore, Singapore
5 attraction reviews
“Excellent! We will be back again and again!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 31, 2013

My husband and I started our walk from Seminyak square and we were hoping to find a nice place for foot reflexology after our lunch at Cafe Bali. But none of the spas we passed along the way attracted us to enter. Until the Care spa. it looks very clean and well maintained from the outside and so we entered and had a look at the menu and requested for foot reflexology. The receptionist then suggested that we have the male staff do the foot reflexology for us for better results, to which we agreed. While they prepared for our session, we were served chilled water and cold towel. Before we started the session, we were asked what drinks we would like to have during the massage.

We were shown to the area just next to the entrance where there's about 6 reclining chairs in the room. The chairs are back facing the entrance. There were only 2 of us and the therapists got to work. Boy, they were good. So good! They hit all the spots and worked on them very well. We have a lot of experience with foot reflexology as we frequently go for such massage. For me, this would rate as one of the best I've had while my husband declared this was the best he ever had. You can imagine how tired our legs and feet were from the long walk and by the end of the session, my legs felt so light!

We were so delighted at having found a good massage place and we proceeded to make appointment for more the next day. We have body massage and facials the next day. I'm looking forward to the facials as i have arranged to have the Clarins facial.

I think the prices here might be slightly pricier than what most other places offer, but they are not that much higher and well worth it. Having had a rather awful massage the day before, finding this place really made us very happy.

Visited August 2013

• Korean first
india
“sweddish massage served as sweet dish”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 15, 2013

me and my partner were on our explore Bali spree on our bike when it started pouring like cats and dogs,i am a spa junky but partner hates it. leaving no other possible option but his nice grand looking space to stop for the shelter, i spun my web on her and there we were, though there were only therapist free i was too sad to miss the opportunity. but at it goes there is nothing the people of Bali wont do to make u happy, one of the therapist volunteered to stay a little late and give us a couples room treatment, my oh my the ambiance was simply superb the therapy A class, the couples room looked like a 5 star resort room, only dampener was the place was short of water so we couldn't take shower in a nice fancy shower cubicle let alone the nice private jacuzzi. but it was a great experience and an amazing ambiance,

Visited June 2013
Brisbane, Australia
“Great Balinese massage”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 13, 2013

The Care Day Spa is a great spa in Seminyak! With so many spas in Bali which one to choose for that perfect massage is always hard. But why share a room with 20 other people getting a massage in a cubicle when you can have a private room here? Greeted with complimentary tea before heading into the private room with soft music playing, clean linen on the massage table (yes some spas don't change the sheets between guests) and plenty of room to move. The massage was relaxing and well worth spending that little extra.

“Highly recommend”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 1, 2013

Visited 4 times within 10 days. The staff were so friendly, always remembered us and the treatments were fantastic. Reasonable prices especially for the service and facilities.

sydney
5 attraction reviews
“Hands down the best facial and massage I have found in Bali”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 22, 2013

I know I'm going to regret writing this later. When you find something this good, sometimes you should just keet it to yourself. But here it goes. I'm a regular at The Care Day Day Spa. There are plenty of other places I could go for a very good masssage for cheaper but Ryan, one of their male therapists, gives the best deep tissue massage I can find in Bali. So I'd rather pay more and get the best. That's just how I roll. If you book Ryan, be sure you like your massages hard. I mean pull you apart and rebuild you one muscle at a time hard. I love their facials. I'm very particular about facials. For me it's all about the face massage. The girls here do a facial massage that is spine tingling, hair stand on end, yummy. Just make sure you book a female therapist for a facial as the male therapists hands are too rough for the face. The rooms are nicely lit, reasonably quiet and immaculately clean. For the money you get a 5 star service at a 4 star price. Great value.