“Brilliant!” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #97 of 116 Activities in Seminyak
Melbourne, Australia
“Brilliant!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 7, 2012

For $10, I got a full one hour massage in a clean and relaxed environment.
The girl who did the massage also did a fantastic free hand nail art on my fingernails. The service and prices here is enough to make me want to move to Bali

Visited September 2012

Madeley, United Kingdom
4 attraction reviews
“Well pampered !!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 1, 2012

I visited the Nirvana Spa on my last day in Bali. I had several treatments, massage, body scrub, cream bath, facial, waxing and hair spa. I was quite nervous as I hadn't had a massage and body scrub before and told the young lady attending me, also I advised her that my hip and back was quite painful. She was wonderful, totally put me at my ease, also the massage eased the pain in my back and hip. All the other treatments I received were superb, especially the body scrub and hair treatment. Also the cost was really reasonable 700.000 Ind Rupiah . I definately recommend this Spa.

Visited August 2012
Singapore, Singapore
3 attraction reviews
“Nirvana Spa”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 27, 2012

I didn't eat here however I went to the spa above for a pedicure and a back massage. For the pedicure, I didn't request for the more expensive package and I remembered clearly that I pointed out the one I wanted to them before they started. Twice. But during payment, they somehow claimed that I did the more expensive pedicure set.

For the back massage, the masseur was really good. I had a sore neck from sleeping in the wrong position the night before and I pointed it out to her. She made sure that more attention was given to the affected part of the neck and continued rubbing it until I felt alright. When I said that it still hurt, she would rub it again. However, my neck didn't feel alright of course but I appreciated the effort.