“Great food, great place!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Kreol Kitchen

Kreol Kitchen
Jl Drupadi II 56 | opposite the Harris Hotel Seminyak Project, Seminyak, Bali 80361, Indonesia
Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #21 of 249 restaurants in Seminyak
Cuisines: Café
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Dinner, Reservations, Delivery
Description: Kreol Kitchen provides a chilled relaxing space in the middle of Seminyak Bali with a back ledge overlooking the rice fields. With everything home made including their own flavored soda's you won't find any commercial soft drinks in this establishment. The open kitchen lends itself to amazing cooking smells that hit you immediately as you walk into the open space of the cafe. It's eclectic decor is a mish mash of 1970's and 1980's LP vinyl covers... vintage tuppaware... 1950's tea pots and silver trays and more. The space in Kreol Kitchen kind of reminds me of an aunt's house where memories were shared over home made biscuits and quirky teacups !!
Melbourne, Australia
“Great food, great place!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 25, 2013

Thoroughly enjoyed our experience at Kreol Kitchen, Such a great cafe, the decor was very creative and loved the vintage feel with a great australian touch to it, including the friendly and approachable staff. Good to know all the food is fresh and home made. We will definitely be going back to Kreol.

• Visited January 2013

90% Recommend
Perth, Australia
“Yummy lunch spot”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 19, 2013

Great fresh food with plenty of flavour! Yummy corn fritters, tuna wrap, spinach pastry, mushroom gyoza(?) and drinks for $24. The owner chatted to us and I could have stayed all afternoon, but needed more spa treatments! Love the quirky fit out.

Oran, Algeria
“If you have never tried the Aussi meat pie, this is the place”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 15, 2013

Been to Kreol once, with my husband. We were just passing by and have decided to study the menu, and we were amazed by the atmosphere. We decided to have a morning snack, I get the beef Pie and my husband got roasted vegetable salad and tea. The serving was so unique, the tea set, the plates triggers such an intimacy, i remembered my family's house and how we used to served food is such servings.

The beef pie was great by all the standards: the breading was crumbly, and not over greasy, the filling was so great, chunks of beef and some special sauce that I cannot describe!

I told the owner that Ive never had an Aussi pie before, but I cannot any other pie that is tastier than the one she makes!

I liked the experience of being at Kreol, to be more than just place for eating, but also an adventure in itself.

• Visited January 2013
“Fantastic!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 13, 2013 via mobile

Such a great place for breakfast and lunch - please open for dinner!! Was fantastic!!! Loved it. The owner was fantastic and informed us of all the great places to eat whilst in Bali. We will definitely be going back!

“Absolutely delightful”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 9, 2013 via mobile

Truly delightful. Absolutely loved it. Had breakfast here with my family. Everything is made in the kitchen fresh, everything. Quality and style with a gorgeous backdrop of a rice paddy. Best coffee I've had in Bali, really taken by this place.