“Excellent spa experience!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Spa at Samaya

Spa at Samaya
Jalan Laksmana Seminyak Beach, Seminyak, Bali, Indonesia (Formerly Spa at Samaya)
Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #11 of 116 Activities in Seminyak
More attraction details
Owner description: The Spa at The Samaya is located right on the famous Seminyak beach. Two super large luxurious double treatment rooms are absolutely Ocean facing, and are self contained with changing facilities, Sauna, Steam shower & Jacuzzi bath.The Spa also has a separate Salon for Hair treatments, and a Manicure/Pedicure salon.
Melbourne, Australia
5 attraction reviews
“Excellent spa experience!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 11, 2014

I had a hot stone massage and my husband had the Balinese massage for 90 minutes. It was heaven! Don't miss out on going here, it's so wonderful. It's not cheap but it's worth it!

Visited February 2014

• Chinese (Traditional) first
“Best Spa I Have Ever Been To”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 6, 2014

Samaya is the most beautiful spas right at the beach. My boyfriend and I got the best treatment and everyone was so nice. I will never forget our treatment at Samaya Spa. I can really really recommend this!! THANK YOU SAMAYA :)

Visited January 2014
King's Cliffe, United Kingdom
14 attraction reviews
“Spa Treatments and Package”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 31, 2013

My wife and I stayed at the Samaya Hotel in December 2013 and our visit included Spa treatments as part of the package. We had three treatments each and so found the package to be well worth while. The treatments themselves were carried out in a professional and friendly manner and were thoroughly relaxing. The only (very slightly) adverse comment that I can make was the selection of artwork on the walls of the Spa. Something more traditionally Balinese in style may be more in keeping with the resort and area in general. The hot stones massage is a must!

Visited December 2013
Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
“Pure Relaxation”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 29, 2013

My partner and I received a 1hr balinese massage included in our stay at The Samaya.

We are both fussy when it comes to massages as we like it quite firm. From the moment we arrived at the spa it was pure bliss. The foot scrub is lovely but when it came to the massage I didn't want it to end I was so relaxed. The pressure was fantastic and the two ladies that we had were very accomodating and made sure we were both very happy.

The view from the room is beautiful and sound of the ocean waves almost put me to sleep. I would definitely recommend the Samaya Spa and I would definitely return.

Birmingham, United Kingdom
“We wanted more when it was finished!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 28, 2013

This Spa is located at the beach side, so you can see directly to the see and listen to the waves whilst having your Spa. This Spa offers varieties of massage. My wife and I got the traditional balinese massage for 2 hours as a honeymoon package, which was worth it. the masseur was very friendly and polite. the ambience was excellent with spacious private room and soothing music. We wanted more when we finished!

Visited December 2013