“Great Food” 5 of 5 stars
Review of The Coffee House

The Coffee House
Jl. Bumbak Dauh No 88x | Next to Grand Akhyati Villa Across of Villa the Santai, Seminyak, Bali 08361, Indonesia
+62 812-3770-9989
Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #1 of 11 Ice Cream in Seminyak
Cuisines: Coffee Shop, International, Dessert, Bakeries, Ice Cream, Thai, Diner
Dining options: Lunch, Dessert, Dinner, Brunch, Breakfast, Coffee & Tea, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Cash Only, Delivery, Free Off-Street Parking, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Street Parking, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Description: If your like us, and always looking for a cozy, chill place to relax, and enjoy bali, then keep on reading. We love coffee as much as we love home cooked meals. Pancakes from scratch, authentic french toast, eggs cooked just right with crispy bacon, homemade jams, yoghurts, and cakes that'll make your mouth water. And if thats not enough we have some really awesome!! Authentic Thai cooking..Brought over from our restaurant "Thai Indo Kitchen". Yes, our menu just keeps getting Yummier & Yummier. But don't take our word for it, Come by and give us a try :) i guarantee you won't leave disappointed, but i can't promise you won't leave full. Look for the Big Yellow Windows... The Coffee House
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great Food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 18, 2014

that was great thai food and excellent coffee
great experiences
for sure will be back here again and recommend it to some friends to visit

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Indonesian first
Bali, Indonesia
“Came back after a good experience, but was a bit disappointing”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 10, 2014

This is a nice little place just on the main road, with a lot of light and cozy simple ambiance. I went there once maybe like a year ago for some coffee and a salad and it was very nice, the management was super friendly, place was full and the food and coffee were great.
Recently I was cruising around the main road and decided to give it a try again for lunch, ordered a berry drink, salad and a coffee. My waiter was very nice and polite, the food and drinks came fast, but they were a disappointment. The berry drink was very confused, the coffee was really watery and my salad, I didn't even finish it which never happens to me, I always eat my salad till last leaf. It was a very confused dish too, with a mixture of mushrooms, strawberries, spinach and a sour vinegary dressing. Gave it a try as I'm sure some cooks can make it work but it felt so uncomfortable in my stomach that I just had to stop. The menu said it had almonds in it and that was one of the reasons I have ordered, but it came with cashew nuts without advance notice too...and cashews are not a nut I'd like to see in my salad.
Maybe it muse was one of those days for them. But I kinda will go have my coffee and salad somewhere else now.

• Visited July 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
“Always My Comfort Dining Spot”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 23, 2014

Countless are the times I've been here.

Though the area is humbly-sized, it makes up with quality dishes and attentive service!

My constant favorite are the Thai fried rice (Seafood) with chopped chilli on the side, and their Tom Yum Soup! The Tuna Salad is a must try as well with its fresh tossed and mayo whipped tuna.

To seal the deal, cappuccino and espresso cake baked in-house is to die for. Muffins are new in the menu too - aptly sized! Go and indulged!

“Nice Place”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 8, 2014

Well, i missed Thai Cuisine so much after i came from Jogjakarta. The Tom Yum Soup so very tasty. Then i try to find some place in Bali, specially available for thai cuisine. This place is not capacious enough. If you planning to bring your couple, it's perfect. Or, if you bring some friend (3-4 persons), it still comfortable. Generally, the food is good enough.. Tom Yum is good and tasty, with fit portion (even it is slightly sour or too much tamarind). Finally, if you just passing around the Seminyak, and you feel hungry, this place will not disappointing you. Nice Place.!

Adelaide, Australia
“Not quite the coffee I was hoping for”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 3, 2014

The staff and service was good. Had a great choice of cakes and for the health conscious, really nice smoothies and juices. I really wanted a great coffee but unfortunately it didn't deliver on the coffee front .

• Visited June 2014