“Great Coffee and service” 5 of 5 stars
Review of The Coffee House

The Coffee House
Jl. Bumbak Dauh No 88x | Next to Grand Akhyati Villa Across of Villa the Santai, Seminyak, Bali 08361, Indonesia
+62 812-3770-9989
Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #30 of 332 Restaurants in Seminyak
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Cuisines: Coffee Shop, International, Dessert, Bakeries, Ice Cream, Thai, Diner
Dining options: Dessert, Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Cash Only, Delivery, Free Off-Street Parking, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Street Parking, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Description: If your like us, and always looking for a cozy, chill place to relax, and enjoy bali, then keep on reading. We love coffee as much as we love home cooked meals. Pancakes from scratch, authentic french toast, eggs cooked just right with crispy bacon, homemade jams, yoghurts, and cakes that'll make your mouth water. And if thats not enough we have some really awesome!! Authentic Thai cooking..Brought over from our restaurant "Thai Indo Kitchen". Yes, our menu just keeps getting Yummier & Yummier. But don't take our word for it, Come by and give us a try :) i guarantee you won't leave disappointed, but i can't promise you won't leave full. Look for the Big Yellow Windows... The Coffee House
Adelaide, Australia
“Great Coffee and service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 23, 2013 via mobile

We went and ordered three coffee and wow what great coffee and great location
Clean and friendly environment
It was that good we are going again tomorrow to meet with friends

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Indonesian first
Surfers Paradise, Australia
“Banana cake”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 21, 2013

The coffee is fabulous BUT the banana cake, oh my goodness. It was out of this world, make sure you try it, you will not be disappointed.

Visited August 2013
Jakarta, Indonesia
“Small place with big smile :)”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 20, 2013

My wife and I found this small place when we looking a place for dinner. We both ordered tom yum seafood and two mix fruits juice (so sorry that I forgot the beverages name that we ordered). The tom yum very tasty and delicious. As I remember, my mix fruits juice consist of orange, pineapple, and mango, while my wife's consist of carrot, apple, and one other fruit (sorry, forgot it) . All those beverages very fresh and delicious. The service was great and the price quite reasonable.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Darwin, Australia
“Aussies stumble across coffee house heaven!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 19, 2013

We stumbled across this quaint little coffee house after a massage to grab a coffee and ended up staying for lunch. My friend ordered the chicken and vegetable stirfry while I gambled on trying the Tom Yum soup, which I'm glad I did. It was possibly the best Tom Yum I've had anywhere, ever! The staff were friendly, helpful and attentive and the prices were very reasonable. We went back the next day (again for a Tom Yum soup which my friend wanted to try this time) and decided to have cake and coffee afterwards. The red velvet cake was divine! Highly recommended and can't wait to go back!

Melbourne, Australia
“Good coffee, great banana cake, Excellent service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 17, 2013

We thoroughly enjoyed our stop at The Coffee House in Bail - a small, friendly cafe. Our group of 6 tried all the cakes on offer, and while they were all good, the banana cake was a stand out. I was especially thrilled to get a great soy latte. We also tried the Pad Thai which was delicious - sadly our attempt to get the recipe failed. We were told a key ingredient though - love :)
The service was exceptionally good - friendly and quick. Definitely worth a visit if you are in the area.