“Good for a quick cuppa and thai snack” 4 of 5 stars
Review of The Coffee House

The Coffee House
Jalan Raya Basangkasa 3A | 300m on the way to Kunti, next to Circle K on your left side, Seminyak, Bali 08361, Indonesia
+62361734872
Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #14 of 289 Restaurants in Seminyak
Cuisines: Bakery, Coffee Shop, Diner, Dessert, Thai, International, Ice Cream
Good for: Outdoor seating
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations, Delivery, Late Night
Description: As we said, our Coffee hot as hell, pure as an angel, and sweet as love. We Specialize in Great Service, Italian coffee, Authentic Thai, and Homemade Cakes. Quality products and Your Satisfaction is what makes us different from other coffee houses. Come to our House, or as we say back home Mi Casa es tu Casa.
Perth Australia
“Good for a quick cuppa and thai snack”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 23, 2012

Quite small but friendly and clean. Small menu but quite adequate for a restful snack and drink. Is on the main seminyak to kuta road so can be a bit noisy.

Visited October 2012

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Indonesian first
Jakarta
“I love The Coffee House!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 23, 2012

Don't be discouraged by the size of the coffee shop. This tiny little joint sure packs a great deal of zinc. Don't believe it? Try their energy booster ginger juice, perfect for your hangover. If you have a sweet tooth, they have several cakes and pastries that are pretty tasty too. And don't forget the coffee, if the ginger booster doesn't work :) Remember to say hi to the super friendly owner, she'll definitely make your day! I'll go back for their Thai dishes, last time I didn't get to try it. The chef is native Thai.

• Visited October 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Manchester
“Love!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 19, 2012

Such an adorable cafe with so much atmosphere. The staff are helpful and the owner is fantastic and very chatty. We went on my birthday and he made such a fuss! The cupcakes are delicious, we returned once and would have gone back many more times had we been in Seminyak longer. My only complaint - that there are not more of this cafe!!

• Visited October 2012
“All the best!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 19, 2012 via mobile

I really enjoying having breakfast here...they have the best thailand food in town... And also my fav res velvet cake. U have to try this. Their lao ban, Is very kind...

Denpasar, Indonesia
“Friendly and homey yet stylish with great taste!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 17, 2012

Small cafe but give a great and confortable feeling to hang out with friends. Foods - specially the Thai food is super delicious. Pastry - specially the Red Valvet is extremely endulged my mouth, fly me high at the firts bite. Since then I ordered Red Valvet at The Coffee House to celebrate my friend's birthday. Luvv it!!! Friendliness of the owners and staff even make me feel much better. They are loveable!

• Visited August 2012