“A great find for a short stay!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of L Hotel Seminyak

Save Saved
You added L Hotel Seminyak to your Saves list
L Hotel Seminyak
4.5 of 5 Hotel   |   Jalan Raya Petitenget No 8L, Seminyak, Kuta, Bali 80361, Indonesia   |
Ranked #41 of 81 hotels in Seminyak
Singapore, Singapore
“A great find for a short stay!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 13, 2013

This little boutique hotel was a wonderful find! The location is great for the bars and nightlife in Seminyak, and they offer a shuttle service up to the shopping areas. The decor is lovely - all new with lots of luxurious touches. The staff are well trained, very helpful and professional. The biggest and best surprise - the breakfasts are out of this world amazing...!!

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with friends
LHotelSeminyak, Management at L Hotel Seminyak, responded to this review, May 8, 2013
Dear Nikkiq,

Thanks for sharing your experience at L on tripadvisor! We are so happy to hear you truly enjoyed the hotel and all we had to offer.

We are located close to many of the best bars & restaurants in Seminyak and good to know that you used the shuttle service to get to and from all the nightlife. Also, happy to hear you enjoyed our breakfast; we are realizing it is a favourite with everyone!

Keep in touch,

182 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (55)
  • Thai first
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 11, 2013

Rooms are new..but a bit small...and out of the way location.
but breakfast provided is good...not to be miss
Looks empty mostly..but staff is approachable and provides transport to anywhere in seminyak.

Near the famous Potato Head & Ku De Ta..but shopping in seminyak is a little disappointing

• Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple
Dear Benjamin H,

Thanks for sharing your experience of L Hotel on Tripadvisor. Happy to hear that you enjoyed the rooms and breakfast at the hotel, as well as the great view from Luna Rooftop Bar. We are located in Seminyak and on the main street of Jalan Petitenget. We are a little away from the hustle and bustle of the busy street of Seminyak, but as you know, we do provide shuttle service to and from anywhere in Seminyak.

Seminyak is developing more and more, so we are sure that you will have more shopping options when you return here next time!

Thank you, and please contact us if we can assist you with more,

5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 11, 2013 via mobile

I really enjoyed the 5 days we spent at L Hotel. The rooms are immaculate and beds are extremely comfortable. I found that the staff and management go above and beyond to make your stay enjoyable. We couldn't find anything wrong with this hotel other than its a little far from the beach but they have free shuttle service or you can rent motor bikes and for 4-5 dollars per day and go by yourself.

The breakfast is included and is of amazing quality with a large selction prepared by a European chef, we stayed in and had dinner one night and really enjoyed it as well. What really made this hotel shine is the staff, they're always smiling and willing to help. I really enjoyed our time and felt that the value was excellent. I highly recommend this hotel.

Chris

• Stayed January 2013
LHotelSeminyak, Management at L Hotel Seminyak, responded to this review, April 18, 2013
Dear Chris,

Thank you for posting and sharing your experience with us on Tripadvisor. We are happy to hear that our service stood out in providing you with an excellent stay at the hotel. We are not a beachfront hotel, but we do provide the free shuttle service to the nearby beach and we do set up beach lounge chairs for all our guests, and we are glad to hear that you enjoyed that service.

Also glad to hear you took the adventure of going around Bali in motorbikes! Best way to get around if you ask us!

Dubai
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 10, 2013

I had an amazing experience and stay at L Hotel...I spent approximately one week there, but it felt like two days, because the comfort of the rooms and quality of the hospitality was unique! the staff is super friendly and bent over backwards to address my every need...always smiling and happy. I loved the breakfast, and the way everything was designed...the rooftop bar is a winner, as I had a direct view of the ocean overlooking seminyak and some of its rice farms...the hotel is just steps away from all the clubbing activity, which is super convenient! everyone remembers your first name, the spa massage was excellent...i pretty much slept through it..and it is obvious that the management cares a lot about our experience....very memorable experience ...i highly recommend!!!!

Dear Mark,

Thanks so much for your great comments at the hotel. Pleasure to have you here and glad that the spa and breakfast stood out in your experience.

What brings great pleasure to us is hearing that our teams went the extra mile to remember your name, we look forward to you visiting Bali again!

Regards,
Kunal Pawa
Business Development
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 7, 2013

We had a fabulous stay at the L Hotel. Initially, we were slightly apprehensive when we arrived at the hotel given the limited activities for the kids (we went with our 3 and 1 year old), though we could not have asked for a better hotel or staff. The butlers and staff went out of their way to make our stay comfortable, by recommending activities, places and restaurants that were suitable for us. They even sent us printouts on kids-clubs in the area that we made extensive use of. The complimentary shuttle service within the Seminyak area was a true blessing and made our stay all the more complete. The rooms have a boutique feel to it with high quality products and little quirks in design. Even though the rooms are small, the attention to detail and cleanliness is impeccable. The entire staff is wonderful and very helpful in catering to your personal needs. Will most certainly stay here again when we return to Bali.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with family
Dear Madhav,

We are thrilled to read this review from you and very happy that the Butlers were all able to provide excellent recreational choices for your whole family. We know it must be difficult to be traveling with young kids and we are just happy to know that our service teams went out of their way to make the kids happy.

It was also a pleasure to have met you and we look forward to your next stay at the hotel as well

Kunal Pawa
Business Development
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 2, 2013

I had an amazing stay at L Hotel.

Loved the butler service – I’ve never been more pampered. I was picked up at the airport, ushered to my car and then before I knew it, my butler was running thru the check-in formalities in my room. I had requests met even before they were being uttered so it does make me wonder: is telepathy a pre-requisite for all butlers applying for the role? This is a question I will ask Gede the Chief Butler when I next return.

Sunsets at Luna Rooftop Bar are a must as there’s a view – with the ocean in the background and padi fields all around. I had a passionfruit cooler that set the scene for a nice evening. Small sharing plates allow you to have much fun with friends. I love the food there - it's rather delicious and moreish - especially the gyozas, chicken tikka and teppanyaki scallops. The kitchen benefits from a number of culinary influences and draws inspiration from everywhere so you'll find that there are tandoori, teppanyaki and wok fried items. With the cool upbeat music that takes you from the hotel facade by way of the lift to the rooftop, I have found a very exciting place to hang out in the heart of Seminyak.

Also, the pool is a sexy piece of urbane treasure – just the right size for lounging. I spent many afternoons there with my iPad.

I managed to have a very good Balinese massage at L Spa that left me very rejuvenated. Good handwork, really. Although there's Pevonia and Clarins products, I chose Langly for the local touch (my therapist tells me it's created by the hotel itself).

I’m quite happy to be back here based in Seminyak again on my next vacation.

Dear whiskeysourlemagne,

So very nice to hear from you and love your comments! You’re making us blush here…

We are glad that all our facilities, services and food exceeded your expectations and that you thoroughly enjoyed your stay!

Please continue to stay in touch with us and we certainly look forward to your next stay..

Adeline Quek
Resident Tastemaker
Western Australia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 31, 2013

I arrived in L hotel to finish a work assignment. I needed time away from everything / everyone to complete this task in silence and in a calming environment. I booked a standard suite, which I found to be lovely, but perhaps a little small. Once settled I was heavily disturbed by another guest child ! I made a complaint and explained my reasons for coming to the hotel, to which the management team responded to immediately. I was given a lovely Upgrade to a wonderful large suit in a very quiet area of the hotel. Since then my stay has been fantastic and my personal butlers could not have assisted me more. The hotel have arranged their driver to take me to shopping and Salons for a much needed hour or so out. The staff have really went the extra mile to ensure I am looked after and even remember small details, such as my breakfast preference ! The hotel management also agreed to a complimentary late check out, which was most appreciated.

If there is any bad points, I would say the room service menu is very small and limited. However this should not be a problem for the normal guest who would often eat out in Bali anyway.

Well Done L Hotel - Small in size but Big on service !

Room Tip: If you can, take the suites with a Bath , i found my first suite quite small !
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled solo
LHotelSeminyak, Manager at L Hotel Seminyak, responded to this review, March 9, 2013
Dear Ms Ross,

Thanks for sharing your comments on Tripadvisor. Firstly, we would like to apologize for the noise from the accompanying child of one of our guests, however we are glad that changing your suite rectified the problem. We hope you managed to complete your work assignment successfully! Also apologize if you felt the room service menu was limited, it has now been upgraded and you are able to select items from most of our items from Lola, our restaurant located on the mezzanine level.

We are happy to hear that our staff went out of their way to serve your needs and even more pleased to know that they paid attention to the littlest details such as remembering your breakfast preferences 

Thanks again, and look forward to hearing from you again,
Hotel Manager

Been to L Hotel Seminyak? Share your experiences!