“Good Enough ” 3 of 5 stars
Review of Seminyak Point Guest House

Seminyak Point Guest House
You added Seminyak Point Guest House to your Saves list
Seminyak Point Guest House
2.5 of 5 Guest house   |   Jalan Raya Seminyak No.14, Seminyak, Bali 80361, Indonesia   |
Ranked #54 of 79 Seminyak B&B and Inns
“Good Enough ”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 days ago NEW

My first time visited Seminyak with my friends. It was about on 3 PM when we checked in the guest house.

This place has clean pool and compact room inside (TV, Wifi, Free Mineral Water, Bathroom). For backpacker the price is not too good, it's around $35 without breakfast.

At the time, it's very hard to find this place on the map. Two times we got wrong place based on direction on Google map. Too help your customers you should update the map.

Stayed December 2014, traveled with friends

Families
Couples
Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (2)
Playa Samara, Costa Rica
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 22, 2014

I stayed in this Guesthouse for a few nights. Personnel is kind and helped us with bike rentas and transfer to the airport. Clean, good pool. But the best is the location.
Our room was on the first floor but they carried our luggage.
Positive review!

Room Tip: Ask for a room on the ground floor.
  • Stayed March 2014, traveled with friends
Liverpool, United Kingdom
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 27, 2014

Central location but quiet. The nice clean pool was an attraction to us we coukd chill by the pool during the day. We stayed here for 3 nights, the first night we arrived late 11.30pm & checked into our room with no problems. Rooms are basic but clean. Our toilet was blocked one day and they fixed it straight away as soon as we asked.

Lovely service, would return again.

• Stayed June 2014
London, United Kingdom
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 16, 2014

Loved staying here so much we came back three times! You have to bargain a bit on the price but its a steal for what you are getting. The swimming pool and rooms are clean (cleaned everyday), the staff are polite. Good location in walking distance from some lovely restaurants.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled with friends
Gdansk, Poland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 12, 2014

We spent few days with our friends there. The best is room upstairs (a bit quiter). Prices were very budget, clean swimming pool and friendly services. Best vaule for money, in the center but quite place.

Room Tip: The nest is room on upstairs
  • Stayed December 2013, traveled with friends
Melbourne, Australia
2 of 5 stars Reviewed June 4, 2014

I stayed here for one night during my stay in Seminyakl. I probably would have stayed longer if it wasn't so poor and I didn't feel as though I was ripped off. Firstly there was no set price. The manager first told me it was 400,000 (about $40AUD) for the night. I bargained her down to 350,000 ($35) however knew that I was still getting pretty ripped off, but was very tired and just wanted somewhere to sleep.

The location is fabulous as it is right on the main street in Seminyak metres from restaurants and shops. There is a very small funky bar right next door however and the bass from their music, even though it wasn't too loud, was just booming in my room until quite late.

The room itself was extremely basic. Just a bed, television, cupboard lined with newspapers and a shower/toilet/sink.

It almost resembled a 5 star jail cell.

The first thing I did while there was look for somewhere else. When I found a beautiful villa fully staffed for just $50 a night, I knew I was being ripped off. Maybe it was that pricey for the location, but I would rather walk 10minutes to the street and have a beautiful place to stay than live on the main road and be in a not so nice place.

Either way, I would definitely not stay there again, however if you want something with great location and don't really care about the conditions, then this is your place. There was a rather nice looking pool which i didn't get a chance to swim in though.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled solo
Utrecht, The Netherlands
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 9, 2014

Stayed here for 2 months. I really liked it. Seminyak is always really busy, but the guesthouse is about 15 metres from the street so most of the time it's a really quiet place to stay. There is a small but nice swimmingpool and wifi. They clean your room every day except for the bathroom so i cleaned it myself. The staff is always willing to help. It is not really cheap but also not really expensive for what you get. In May I come back in Bali and will stay there again.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled solo

Been to Seminyak Point Guest House? Share your experiences!