“The perfect way to de-stress, relax & thoroughly enjoy!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Bali Rich Luxury Villa

You added Bali Rich Luxury Villa to your Saves list
Bali Rich Luxury Villa
4.0 of 5 Villa   |   Jalan Mertanadi No 29 | Br. Mertanadi, Seminyak, Bali 80361, Indonesia (Formerly Villa Kendil)   |
Ranked #123 of 322 Specialty Lodging in Seminyak
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Sydney, Australia
“The perfect way to de-stress, relax & thoroughly enjoy!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 13, 2011

The second I walked out of Customs @ Bali Airport and saw 'Made the Driver" with a sign with my name - standing right at the front of the large crowd so I couldn't miss him - I knew that Bali Rich Luxury Villa's 'had it together'!!
The lovely Girls on Reception had me checked in, with a cold drink, and the Porter to get me to my room after the long flights, speedily.
And what a wonderful surprise the room was. Spacious, with separate Lounge/dining/kitchen, an enormous bedroom (KS bed), and a huge bathroom with a door leading out of the shower to the sparkling swimming pool!!
The ice for my Gin & Tonic arrived within minutes via a smiling room-service Girl, and I knew that I was truly in paradise as I sat on one of the 2 lollabouts by the pool.

When I travel, I usually travel with friends, not as a couple! Hence, I would like there to be some Villa's with TWIN-BEDS. As it was, the KS bed sufficed for the 5 nights. However, it is important for the large amount of friends/buddies/mates that travel to Bali together that they actually can enjoy a good nights sleep in their own bed. I am hoping Bali Rich Luxury Villa's can accommodate us in the future with these twin-beds.

SPECIAL MENTION to Budi on the front desk; perfect English, professional in the extreme, and could answer all queries in a flash!! Likewise Made, an excellent and capable Driver.

I thoroughly recommend Bali Rich Villa's - at the end of a long shopping/sight-seeing day, it is the perfect relaxing and very peaceful destination to return to.

Room Tip: Bali Rich Villa's only have accommodation for couples in their 1Bedroom Villa's. There are...
  • Stayed October 2011, traveled with friends

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (47)
Sri Kembangan, Malaysia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 3, 2011

We took a honeymoon package in bali rich villa, and it was the best holiday in our life. The private villa was just amazing, the room was spacious and cozy, as well as the bathroom with roses decorated bath tub and, and a large shower area. We just loved the large private pool, and we would jump into the pool everyday to refresh after the tour. The rooms are really quiet and romantic. Their staffs were very friendly and helpfull. The food provided was also fresh and tasty. We also enjoyed the spa which was excellent and relaxing. On the whole, bali rich villa made our honeymoon the most romantic and memorable vacation.....

• Stayed February 2011, traveled as a couple
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 26, 2011

My partner and I chose Bali Rich Villas as we wanted somewhere private and relaxing but also wanted to be close to the array of shops and restaurants in Seminyak. Bali Rich was exactly that! The staff were friendly from the moment we got to the airport and they were very accommodating whenever we needed anything. Our villa was lovely and spacious with an amazing bathroom and authentic thatched roof. The private pool and sun deck were exactly what we were looking for and made staying in the room much more enjoyable than staying in a hotel. I would definitely recommend Bali Rich Villas to couples who want to stay somewhere quieter than a hotel, but who still want to be close enough to enjoy all Seminyak has to offer.

Room Tip: We stayed in room 216 which was right at the very back of the complex - this was great as we never f...
  • Stayed October 2011, traveled as a couple
Melbourne, Australia
2 of 5 stars Reviewed October 24, 2011

After coming straight from another villa which was faultless & amazing this just didn't compare. Right from the word go everything was not good, unfriendly welcome & the person who showed us the villa spoke poor english.
The 2 bdrm villa we stayed in was very shabby & rundown, the plants around the pool were dead. The lounges were stained & had cigarette burns. The lock on the front gate was broken, the jets on the shower were blocked. There was no main pool as advertised on the net just a very derelict sad area where one had been. It was such an overpriced mistake booking this.

• Stayed July 2011, traveled with friends
adelaide
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 23, 2011

We arrived at the Villas lt 11 o'clock at night tired and hot. We were greeted with a smile and taken straight to our three bedroom villa. It was lit up beautiful and spotlessly clean. The rooms were large and the bathroom are amazing with a large bath, dual sinks and a huge shower. The rooms and pools are cleaned daily and all staff were always smiling and respectful of your privacy. The breakfast is simple but in my opinion enough options fot you to try something different most days. Breakafast consists of indonesian, american or english all served with fruit juice and coffee.

We stayed at the villas for 5 nights in a three bedroom villa with 5 friends in total and could not fault it at all. I will be definately be staying there again and cant wait to take my family this time.

• Stayed October 2011, traveled with friends
Manchester, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 17, 2011

Myself and my partner want to bali last year for three weeks, for the first week we stayed in a the bali rich private villa's, they were amazing. The villa itself was stunning and a perfect hideaway but in the centre of all the action if thats what you are looking for. Everything you could want was encorporated into the villa's, luxury, privacy, romance and excelent food and service! We will one day go back as this was the most memorable holiday i ever had and the bali rich was a massive part of that. The only thing that bothered me was the nightly power cut (not really the villa's fault) but i must say as our bedroom just had glass walls it was a little un nerving at night.

• Stayed November 2010, traveled as a couple
Perth, Australia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 8, 2011

We have just stayed 7 wonderful nights at the luxury Bali Rich Villas in Seminyak.

The private pool was just perfect and the king size bed was bliss, the villa was quiet and romantic! The staff were so helpful and always with a smile, whether it was delivering an ice bucket for our champagne or for my new love of their chicken Quesadillas.

The Villas are only 5 minutes away from the world class/gourmet restaurants in Seminyak such as Metis … so with great food, fantastic accommodation our holidays was fabulous. It is our 4th time at the villas and we will be back again soon, we just love it.

Room Tip: There all good!
  • Stayed October 2011, traveled as a couple

Been to Bali Rich Luxury Villa? Share your experiences!