“The Best Holiday I've Had” 5 of 5 stars

Announcement
FREE WiFi
Ranked #8 of 107 Hotels in Seminyak
Palmwoods
“The Best Holiday I've Had”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 30, 2010

When we arrived at the Denpasar airport the kaos at the taxi rink was a bit overwhelming to say the least. We where releaved to see the Villas sunset driver holding our sign patiently, he must have been there for atleast an hour as it took that long to get through customs. After he payed our exit fee, we made our way through the hussle and bussle of mopeds and unmarked roads effortlessly to Seminyak. The Villas where beautiful and quiet, the girls spent much time in the ying-yang pool, and hung-out infront of the flat screen watching movies before venturing off to go snorelling, high ropes courses and shopping, while us older people sampled the amazing cuisine around the island, uluwatu temples, beaches and surfing etc...
Over-all and amazing an experience. I didnt want to go home. The staff at the Villas where fantastic. Always greeting us with reverence, and so polite!..they even waved a booking fee for us when my partner got sick and we could'nt make a much awated mountain biking adventure..Go the Villas! We will be back!

• Stayed June 2010, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (189)
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 30, 2010

I am writing this to share my & my husbands wonderful holiday experience at The Villas in Seminyak.
This is the 3rd time I have stayed at The Villas, it always lives up to my expectations!, something that has been a bit of a let down at other so called luxury villas around the world. I think value for money, plus the standard of service make it a stand out. I guess I might mention the fact that my husband has some specific requirements when we travel, he uses a power wheelchair, which can add a little "challenge" to our travel, I couldnt have been happier with the support & assistance, even before we arrived, I had communication with one of the managers to get some assistance on pick up/access etc, even though we have been to Bali several times before, it was sooo much nicer & less stressful, knowing we would be taken care of. Just a 9 night stay has recharged our batteries no end, we cant wait to get back over again!

• Stayed August 2010, traveled as a couple
Perth, Australia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 23, 2010

I have been on many holidays but I would have to say my stay at your Villa's in July 2010 was by far the best. From the Beautiful villa's to your wonderful staff ,made our stay a very happy occasion. It was my 40th Birthday and your staff baked me a cake and the Prana Spa gave me a gift after my beautiful massage. The Bali Villa's experience left me extremely impressed and relaxed. I left your Villa's knowing that I will return soon. Since returing to Perth I have highly recommended your hotel to all my family and friends...I am so thankful to the Bali's Villa's for giving me a memorable 40th Birthday and a fantastic holiday that I will never Forget...THANKYOU!!!

• Stayed July 2010, traveled with family
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 23, 2010

The Villa's is located in a prime location in Seminyak, near all the lovely shops and resturants. The staff are always at your service and the food is amazing. A great place to stay with family, children or friends. The Villa's themselves are stunning with private pool and comfortable bedrooms. Bedrooms have aircon with own tv and dvd player. I love the cooked breafast in your Villa by the Villa staff every morning. They really go over and above to look after thier guests which is why I keep going back there.

• Stayed August 2010, traveled with family
Australia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 18, 2010

We have just returned from our third stay at The Villas Bali. The first time at The Sunset Villas and the second time at the original villas. Even though they are older I much prefer the original villas, the location is perfect. Opposite the Bali Deli and much easier to get a taxi. My husband and I went with another couple and rented Villa No 3 which is a three bedroom, three bathroom villa (hubby snores). I love these villas so much but just two little things I didn't like. The baths in the ensuites are quite dangerous to get in and out of. Very easy to slip if you aren't careful.
Even though there were four of us and we had rented a three bedroom villa it took us three days to get an extra two pool lounges delivered. Two lounges in a three bedroom villa seems silly. Any way they eventually arrived and a we enjoyed our time ar The Villas Bali.

• Stayed July 2010, traveled with friends
Thun
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 12, 2010

All I can say is this place is fantastic!! We travelled throughout Bali for a month and this place was the best!

• Stayed May 2010, traveled with friends
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 4, 2010

Me and my girlfriend stayed at the Villas for 10 days. Originally we had it booked for 7 days, but after arriving in our own villa, we knew we had to stay longer, so we extended. That was the best decision we've made all year. 7 days is not enough to enjoy everything The Villas and Seminyak have to offer. Everything was just perfect from the moment we got off the plane, to the moment of leaving the country. I felt like a princess during our stay. It's hard to say which was the best part about the holiday. I loved having freshly cooked breakfast (cooked in our own kitchen) in the morning, just as much as having breakfast in the beautiful Prana Restaurant, overlooking the Prana courtyard, with its beautiful decor and colours. Having our own private pool was just fantastic, as it meant I could get up in the morning and jump right in, without having to worry about swimwear or googling eyes from other guests. We did a few trips to animal parks, which the hotel organised for us. It was truely a holiday in paradise, with not a single thing to worry about. The staff are very happy and treat you with respect and look after you.

Normally I'm not very adventurous with food and I generally order what I know I will like, to avoid disappointment. At The Villas, I ordered something different every day from room service and I loved it all.

This hotel can arrange anything your heart desires. So, if you like having a memorable stay and getting your money's worth, you can't go past The Villas.

Thanks to all the staff who made it so fantastic. We will be back :)

• Stayed July 2010, traveled with friends

Been to The Villas Bali Hotel & Spa? Share your experiences!