We have just returned from our third stay at The Villas Bali. The first time at The Sunset Villas and the second time at the original villas. Even though they are older I much prefer the original villas, the location is perfect. Opposite the Bali Deli and much easier to get a taxi. My husband and I went with another couple and rented Villa No 3 which is a three bedroom, three bathroom villa (hubby snores). I love these villas so much but just two little things I didn't like. The baths in the ensuites are quite dangerous to get in and out of. Very easy to slip if you aren't careful.
Even though there were four of us and we had rented a three bedroom villa it took us three days to get an extra two pool lounges delivered. Two lounges in a three bedroom villa seems silly. Any way they eventually arrived and a we enjoyed our time ar The Villas Bali.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our exclusive accommodations offer privacy and luxury with all the conveniences of a full service hotel. Every one, two or three bedroom Villa has its own private swimming pool. We're located in the heart of Seminyak, one of Bali’s trendiest areas; walking distance to dozens of fabulous restaurants and shops, yet once within The Villas grounds that has 24 hour security, it is extremely quiet and private. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, Tingo, Agoda, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Despegar.com, Ctrip TA, Expedia and Odigeo so you can book your The Villas Bali Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Villas Bali Hotel And Spa
- The Villas Bali Hotel Seminyak
- Hotel Bali
- The Villas Bali Hotel & Spa Seminyak