This was a great villa for us. We are a family of four with late teens children so our 3-bedroom Villa no 3 supplied us with our own bedroom, with daughter across the terrace, and older son the other side if the pool - we were together but with plenty of areas to be a little apart too. It was super having such a tranquil private place, but close to centre of Seminyak so we could all come-and-go, as we wished, at any hour....... and the excellent Prana Spa, Chill Reflexology, yoga sessions, and restaurant were just across the drive from us, and not forgetting the full hotel room-service for drinks, snacks, meals etc. Bathrooms were amazing, pool gorgeous, everything clean and well run, staff lovely. Definitely lovely having breakfast in the villa too. Airport pick-up included in price was very good extra.
Will stay here next time we are in Seminyak!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our exclusive accommodations offer privacy and luxury with all the conveniences of a full service hotel. Every one, two or three bedroom Villa has its own private swimming pool. We're located in the heart of Seminyak, one of Bali’s trendiest areas; walking distance to dozens of fabulous restaurants and shops, yet once within The Villas grounds that has 24 hour security, it is extremely quiet and private. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Tingo, Agoda, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Despegar.com, Ctrip TA and Odigeo so you can book your The Villas Bali Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Villas Bali Hotel And Spa
- The Villas Bali Hotel Seminyak
- Hotel Bali
- The Villas Bali Hotel & Spa Seminyak