Accomodation and service excellent.
I was expecting to find Bali cheaper than Australia but costs in restaurants and any sightseeing venues are comparable with Australia.Shopping was not any cheaper. Maybe I went to all the touristic areas which could account for the same.
Taxis were certainly cheaper and I dd not experience any form of cheating.The people of Bali
are really nice and I found them pretty calm and non aggressive despite the congestion on the roads.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our exclusive accommodations offer privacy and luxury with all the conveniences of a full service hotel. Every one, two or three bedroom Villa has its own private swimming pool. We're located in the heart of Seminyak, one of Bali’s trendiest areas; walking distance to dozens of fabulous restaurants and shops, yet once within The Villas grounds that has 24 hour security, it is extremely quiet and private. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Agoda, Venere, Despegar.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your The Villas Bali Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Villas Bali Hotel And Spa
- The Villas Bali Hotel Seminyak
- Hotel Bali
- The Villas Bali Hotel & Spa Seminyak