-Decent size pool which is actually cool and refreshing (other hotel stayed in the pool warm was luke warm from the sun).
-The signature massage at Prana almost had us both asleep. Was very relaxing.
-The in villa deep tissue massage was again very good. I asked her to concentrate on one area and she did so and did well to losen a very sore shoulder blade.
-In villa breakfast is great. We both had the American breakfasts (there are different options you can choose from) each morning and devoured everything. They came right on time and make the food very quickly.
-The BBQ was great - so much food!!! We had the mixed grill and seafood BBQ (there are many choices to choose from) In addition we ate the potato and leek soup, the vegies and potato and the garden salad with avocado - all of it was delicious. No complaints whatsoever.
-Noise each night outside our window (unsure what it was exactly - could have been a gecko) it would occur for about 20 seconds every 20 minutes or so outside at night. It didn't really bother us but it could bother others.
Service - everyone was very friendly and accommodating. Everyone was on time (masseuses, transfer drivers, chefs etc)
Value - We paid $770 and for such a lovely villa and pool we thought it was worth it.
Sleep Quality - The noise from the gecko was pretty disturbing to get to sleep but thats not the villas fault. Once asleep we were fine. The bed was comfy enough. I bought my own pillow so can't comment on them. (maybe bring ear plugs just in case!)
Cleanliness - everywhere was clean and the cleaners came in a couple of times a day and cleaned up the villa - made the bed, washed all the dishes, tidied the room and bathroom.
Location - across the road is the bali dali which is like a mini supermarket where you can get all your necessities and cheap alcohol. Short walk to restaurants, markets, and pubs. Bout 20 min taxi drive to kuta (do not pay more than 30000 RPH for taxi to kuta - always set the meter as the meter will be around this much)
Rooms - Rooms are beautifully presented. Bathroom has nice stone shower that is partly indoor/outdoor.
Fitness centre - we did not use
Spa - as said in highlights we both thoroughly enjoyed our massages.
All in all it would be worthwhile for anyone. We saw the 3 bedroom villas and they are massive with a big pool for those who travel in larger groups.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our exclusive accommodation offers privacy and luxury with all the conveniences of a full service hotel. Every one, two or three bedroom Villa has its own private swimming pool. We're located in the heart of Seminyak, one of Bali's trendiest areas; walking distance to dozens of fabulous restaurants and shops, yet once within The Villas grounds that has 24 hour security, it is extremely quiet and private. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Orbitz, HotelTravel.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Agoda so you can book your The Villas Bali Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Villas Bali Hotel And Spa
- The Villas Bali Hotel Seminyak
- Hotel Bali
- The Villas Bali Hotel & Spa Seminyak