We recently stayed at the Villas in Seminyak and we had a great stay. The Villas are well located with walking access to Bali Deli and Restaurants and shopping. The Restaurant is lovely and we also had a lovely massage treatment in the Prana Spa as well.
The Villas have everything you need and as we were a family, we ordered room service and just enjoyed this by the pool. The staff were great and couldn't do enough for you. On the first morning we had breakfast in the Villa where the staff come and prepare breakfast for you. You need to preselect and have it in prior to 8pm the night before. Breakfast was lovely a real treat.
The only negative were the tiles as you step from the grass area that we needed to manage with kids as they can be slippery when wet but we put a towel down and it was fine.
The Villas are an oasis away from the hustle and bustle of Bali especially Kuta so it is so pleasurable to come back to after a trip out and about,
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our exclusive accommodations offer privacy and luxury with all the conveniences of a full service hotel. Every one, two or three bedroom Villa has its own private swimming pool. We're located in the heart of Seminyak, one of Bali’s trendiest areas; walking distance to dozens of fabulous restaurants and shops, yet once within The Villas grounds that has 24 hour security, it is extremely quiet and private. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Tingo, Agoda, Orbitz, Despegar.com, Travelocity, Odigeo and TripOnline SA so you can book your The Villas Bali Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Villas Bali Hotel And Spa
- The Villas Bali Hotel Seminyak
- Hotel Bali
- The Villas Bali Hotel & Spa Seminyak