we stayed here in january 2013. could not have asked for a better place to relax after a day out. in fact could have happily spent the whole time in our villa. we had a 3 bedroom villa right next to the restaurant and over the road from the bali deli. nice quick trip over the road to stock up on neccessities.we had a family of four and a couple staying together and we all had our own space to chill out. there is a 2 br villa with a 1 br villa enclosed in our own courtyard with private pool. all 3 beds had their own tv and bathrooms. shared living areas are large and beautifully decorated. breakfast was included and we could not fault the food or the staff all of which was wonderful. getting around is easy as well. taxis are usually waiting outside bali deli and it is very cheap to get around.trip to kuta cost $6.00 australian.resort also has free bus daily to kuta but you have to book and you have to get your own way home but that is no big problem.overall i cannot fault these beautiful villas or the staff.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our exclusive accommodations offer privacy and luxury with all the conveniences of a full service hotel. Every one, two or three bedroom Villa has its own private swimming pool. We're located in the heart of Seminyak, one of Bali’s trendiest areas; walking distance to dozens of fabulous restaurants and shops, yet once within The Villas grounds that has 24 hour security, it is extremely quiet and private. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Priceline, Tingo, Agoda, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Ctrip TA, Despegar.com, Expedia and Odigeo so you can book your The Villas Bali Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Villas Bali Hotel And Spa
- The Villas Bali Hotel Seminyak
- Hotel Bali
- The Villas Bali Hotel & Spa Seminyak