My family of 4 stayed at one of the original three-bedroom villas for 6 nights in December.
It was a small slice of paradise. Afternoons spent floating in our large clean private pool with fragrant frangipani flowers drifting down from the over hanging trees. The service and food could not be faulted. The option of one of Bali's top restaurants and spa within the property makes this the place to relax away from the pressing crowds and steamy heat. Top value. Locality far enough away from Kuta but still close to crowded shopping streets and restaurants to get the Bali experience. Use a tour company (e.g. Jan's) or the villa's recommended services to get around. The security guards patrolling access to the property are friendly and essential to cross the road to the well stocked Bali deli, pharmacy, ATM and book shop.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our exclusive accommodations offer privacy and luxury with all the conveniences of a full service hotel. Every one, two or three bedroom Villa has its own private swimming pool. We're located in the heart of Seminyak, one of Bali’s trendiest areas; walking distance to dozens of fabulous restaurants and shops, yet once within The Villas grounds that has 24 hour security, it is extremely quiet and private. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Tingo, Agoda, Orbitz, Travelocity, Despegar.com, Odigeo and TripOnline SA so you can book your The Villas Bali Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Villas Bali Hotel And Spa
- The Villas Bali Hotel Seminyak
- Hotel Bali
- The Villas Bali Hotel & Spa Seminyak