We have spent 3 weeks touring Bali and Lombok and quite simply staying at The Legian Bali was The Pinnacle. We checked in last Sunday and leave this afternoon which is Thursday. The resort is so good we have not been tempted at all to leave the property!
Rooms our suite was very well comfortable with everything you need!
The Restaurant is sublime - the menu designed by the resident Executive Chef Luke MacLeod is delicious, a fabulous blend of Asian Fusion and enough to keep you satisfied for dinner for at least 18 days. If you go there and are a foodie splash out and enjoy the "Discover tasting menu"!
The location is on the Seminyak beach, listen to the surf by day, dip into the pools, take a Spa treatment and then watch the sunset.
The service is incredible not only are the staff really friendly (common across the whole of Bali) but their professionalism is an absolute credit to the hotel manager Kevin Abramowicz, the balance is spot on, non intrusive but well anticipated when required!
This is a fantastic hotel, we felt well looked after and very relaxed in a great environment with great food. The hotel deserves it's high trip advisor ranking and comes with my HIGHEST Recommendation.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Legian Bali is an exclusive all-suite hotel set in landscaped tropical gardens, offering unrivalled views across the Indian Ocean. Flanked by quiet beach, this luxurious property offers a unique chance to experience the magical island of Bali in a relaxed setting. Beautifully integrated within landscaped gardens and lotus ponds, The Legian Bali boasts 67 sea-facing suites plus The Beach House in an ample variety of exquisite accommodation style. Situated in a quiet enclave in Seminyak, and adjacent to the exclusive The Legian Bali, a cluster of 11 private villas stands majestically amid scented gardens and private pools. This exquisite residence that redefines luxury living in the tropics is The Club at The Legian, offering guests the ultimate in privacy, and unobtrusive, yet flawless, personalised service. In keeping with GHM’s tradition to provide guests a culturally inviting experience, The Legian Bali and The Club at The Legian present all the charms of Balinese hospitality in its personable service, customised spa treatments and alluring surroundings. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Agoda, Cheap Tickets, Despegar.com, HotelTravel.com, Priceline, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your The Legian Bali – a GHM hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Legian Bali Hotel Seminyak
- Legian Bali Seminyak
- Legian Bali Hotel Seminyak
- Legian Hotel Bali
- Legian Seminyak
- Bali Legian
- The Legian Bali – a GHM Hotel Seminyak