We spent a week at the Legian in late June. Had not been to Bali before. Met at the airport, straight through customs and immediate transfer to the hotel - perfect start ! And it just got better. Excellent accommodation - a suite overlooking the gardens and beach. Perfect breakfast area, pool, gym and day beds.....really little if any reason to leave the hotel. Great staff, nothing too much trouble, and the food was very good.
One thing my son and I enjoyed was afternoon tea - while the others were doing something else we would move the 15 yards from the day beds to the beach cabana to enjoy afternoon tea and a few colds beers and let the time drift by.
If you want to head out - not really necessary - some excellent restaurants are close by. Very peaceful, will definitely return - recommended !!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Legian Bali is an exclusive all-suite hotel set in landscaped tropical gardens, offering unrivalled views across the Indian Ocean. Flanked by quiet beach, this luxurious property offers a unique chance to experience the magical island of Bali in a relaxed setting. Beautifully integrated within landscaped gardens and lotus ponds, The Legian Bali boasts 67 sea-facing suites plus The Beach House in an ample variety of exquisite accommodation style. Situated in a quiet enclave in Seminyak, and adjacent to the exclusive The Legian Bali, a cluster of 11 private villas stands majestically amid scented gardens and private pools. This exquisite residence that redefines luxury living in the tropics is The Club at The Legian, offering guests the ultimate in privacy, and unobtrusive, yet flawless, personalised service. In keeping with GHM’s tradition to provide guests a culturally inviting experience, The Legian Bali and The Club at The Legian present all the charms of Balinese hospitality in its personable service, customised spa treatments and alluring surroundings. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Agoda, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, Despegar.com, HotelTravel.com, AsiaRooms, Priceline, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your The Legian Bali – a GHM hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Legian Bali Hotel Seminyak
- Legian Bali Seminyak
- Legian Bali Hotel Seminyak
- Legian Hotel Bali
- Legian Seminyak
- Bali Legian
- The Legian Bali – a GHM Hotel Seminyak