WOW where do we start? Just home from a 7 day trip to bali staying at The Legian. Absolutely amazing resort. The view, the pool, the spa, the room, the breakfast, but most of all the service!
We were in bali celebrating our 10th wedding anniversary (no kids!!) and wanted to stay somewhere special with no Marco Pollo at the pool!! After reading so, so many wonderful reviews on Trip advisor we could not stay anywhere else but The Legian. We have stayed in many 5 star properties around the world but never experienced such 5 star service. Every staff member greets you with name every time you see them. By the pool they layed your towels and then re positioned them, refilled your icy water, fabric refresher towels, complimentary green tea facial mist and foot massage. They move your umbrella up, down, side wards...they will do it all and with a REAL smile. Nothing is too big or too small.
The room itself we stayed in a spacious enough for the two of us with 2 large balconies one with sun lounges. Real extras was the daily turn down service, iPod and Bose sound system, gorgeous pool bag to use, international power plugs, coffee machine and free mini bar of all soft drinks/ juices/ water and nibbles.
Afternoon tea was another added bonus between 4 - 6pm where the coffee is delicious. The breakfast was a breath of fresh air compared to other resorts that have those terrible buffets, here you get to order from an al a carte menu and are cooked to your liking. Plus there is a selection of pastries, cereals, salads, sushi and other international cuisine available. The gardens are perfect and picturesque and there was not a person who walked along the beach that did not stop and admire this beautiful property.
Kevin the managing director was lovely he came and introduced himself early in our stay and we had a great chat with him about his wonderful resort his plans for it and we can't wait to visit again to see the next stage of his grand plans. We can see why the service is exceptional as it starts from the top. Can't recommend highly enough.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Legian Bali is an exclusive all-suite hotel set in landscaped tropical gardens, offering unrivalled views across the Indian Ocean. Flanked by quiet beach, this luxurious property offers a unique chance to experience the magical island of Bali in a relaxed setting. Beautifully integrated within landscaped gardens and lotus ponds, The Legian Bali boasts 67 sea-facing suites plus The Beach House in an ample variety of exquisite accommodation style. Situated in a quiet enclave in Seminyak, and adjacent to the exclusive The Legian Bali, a cluster of 11 private villas stands majestically amid scented gardens and private pools. This exquisite residence that redefines luxury living in the tropics is The Club at The Legian, offering guests the ultimate in privacy, and unobtrusive, yet flawless, personalised service. In keeping with GHM’s tradition to provide guests a culturally inviting experience, The Legian Bali and The Club at The Legian present all the charms of Balinese hospitality in its personable service, customised spa treatments and alluring surroundings. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, Travelocity, Orbitz, Splendia, Tingo, Priceline, AsiaRooms, HotelTravel.com, BookingOdigeoWL, Venere and Otel so you can book your The Legian Bali – a GHM hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Legian Bali Hotel Seminyak
- Legian Bali Seminyak
- Legian Bali Hotel Seminyak
- Legian Hotel Bali
- Legian Seminyak
- Bali Legian
- The Legian Bali – a GHM Hotel Seminyak