It was my 18th stay at The Legian over a period of quite a few years and this most recent stay reminded me again why this is one of my favorite hotels in the world: a great location, amazing views, a wonderful rooms product and just generally incredibly relaxing and wonderful.
I stayed in a two bedroom suite for two nights. The room had been subtly renovated/refreshed since my last visit, but not lost any of the character that I have grown to love. Sweeping views over the pool and beach, the fantastic bathroom (lighting could be a bit better) and excellent food & beverage offering both in the bar and restaurant. The service was pleasant, pretty efficient and the staff were friendly and welcoming throughout the resort.
A memorable stay yet again and I very much look forward to my next visit. I just hope that Bali's traffic situation does not get worse. It felt pretty congested everywhere. Quite a change from when I started visiting this magical island more than 20 years ago now.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Legian Bali is an exclusive all-suite hotel set in landscaped tropical gardens, offering unrivalled views across the Indian Ocean. Flanked by quiet beach, this luxurious property offers a unique chance to experience the magical island of Bali in a relaxed setting. Beautifully integrated within landscaped gardens and lotus ponds, The Legian Bali boasts 67 sea-facing suites plus The Beach House in an ample variety of exquisite accommodation style. Situated in a quiet enclave in Seminyak, and adjacent to the exclusive The Legian Bali, a cluster of 11 private villas stands majestically amid scented gardens and private pools. This exquisite residence that redefines luxury living in the tropics is The Club at The Legian, offering guests the ultimate in privacy, and unobtrusive, yet flawless, personalised service. In keeping with GHM’s tradition to provide guests a culturally inviting experience, The Legian Bali and The Club at The Legian present all the charms of Balinese hospitality in its personable service, customised spa treatments and alluring surroundings. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Agoda, Despegar.com, TripOnline SA, AsiaRooms, Priceline, Odigeo, HotelTravel.com, Orbitz and Tingo so you can book your The Legian Bali – a GHM hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Legian Bali Hotel Seminyak
- Legian Bali Seminyak
- Legian Bali Hotel Seminyak
- Legian Hotel Bali
- Legian Seminyak
- Bali Legian
- The Legian Bali – a GHM Hotel Seminyak