The Legian Bali hotel lives up to its reputation as one of the best hotels in Bali. The decor,the service, the beautiful pool and beach front location is outstanding. We stayed in a garden studio with a view of the gardens and beach beyond. The studios are huge with separate living areas, kichenettes and beautiful bathrooms. Outside you get a sun lounge area and a decked area with table. The complimentary nesspresso, soft drinks and juices are a wonderful touch. The free iPods an added bonus. The welcome and nightly bites such as macaroons are a touch of elegance.
The breakfast is wonderful with chefs preparing eggs, pancakes and waffles to order, good selection of buffs items. Afternoon tea by the pool another bonus.
Staff are uniformly attentive without being intrusive. The full visibility of Kevin the G.M can be credited with instilling a sense of pride in the work the staff deliver. A big thanks to him for the outstanding stay we had.
To note, the gym/spa is currently being renovated so you can take a golf cart across the road to the villa complex where or villa as been temporarily converted to provide gym and spa facilities.
Definitely a class hotel, and one to which we shall return. Highly recommended.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Legian Bali is an exclusive all-suite hotel set in landscaped tropical gardens, offering unrivalled views across the Indian Ocean. Flanked by quiet beach, this luxurious property offers a unique chance to experience the magical island of Bali in a relaxed setting. Beautifully integrated within landscaped gardens and lotus ponds, The Legian Bali boasts 67 sea-facing suites plus The Beach House in an ample variety of exquisite accommodation style. Situated in a quiet enclave in Seminyak, and adjacent to the exclusive The Legian Bali, a cluster of 11 private villas stands majestically amid scented gardens and private pools. This exquisite residence that redefines luxury living in the tropics is The Club at The Legian, offering guests the ultimate in privacy, and unobtrusive, yet flawless, personalised service. In keeping with GHM’s tradition to provide guests a culturally inviting experience, The Legian Bali and The Club at The Legian present all the charms of Balinese hospitality in its personable service, customised spa treatments and alluring surroundings. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, Hotels.com, Despegar.com and Priceline so you can book your The Legian Bali – a GHM hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Legian Bali Hotel Seminyak
- Legian Bali Seminyak
- Legian Bali Hotel Seminyak
- Legian Hotel Bali
- Legian Seminyak
- Bali Legian
- The Legian Bali – a GHM Hotel Seminyak