We spent five nights here in late March with two other couples. All of us could not fault The Legian on any level.
The room was amazing: we had a ground floor room which allowed us direct access across the gardens to the pool and beach. This does mean the balcony is less private, but we found it very convenient for quick trips back to the room etc. The kitchenette in the room features a Nespresso machine for reasonable coffee. All juices and soft drinks are complimentary in the mini bar too. A pleasant surprise! As were the delicious dessert treats that were left in our room during turn-down.
The level of service is outstanding. We ate regularly at the pool bar and enjoyed their seafood bbq night. Excellent food. We ate at the Oberoi hotel for one meal and found their staff to have poorer English and much less attentive service that The Legian. We also attended a wedding at the Anantara Resort and again felt like we had made a sounder choice by staying at The Legian.
The proximity of the pools and sun lounges to the shoreline is outstanding. Pool staff are always ready to provide you with cold towels, face mist and cold water.
We would find it very difficult to return to Seminyak and stay anywhere else. The Legian is worth the $!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Legian Bali is an exclusive all-suite hotel set in landscaped tropical gardens, offering unrivalled views across the Indian Ocean. Flanked by quiet beach, this luxurious property offers a unique chance to experience the magical island of Bali in a relaxed setting. Beautifully integrated within landscaped gardens and lotus ponds, The Legian Bali boasts 67 sea-facing suites plus The Beach House in an ample variety of exquisite accommodation style. Situated in a quiet enclave in Seminyak, and adjacent to the exclusive The Legian Bali, a cluster of 11 private villas stands majestically amid scented gardens and private pools. This exquisite residence that redefines luxury living in the tropics is The Club at The Legian, offering guests the ultimate in privacy, and unobtrusive, yet flawless, personalised service. The Legian Bali and The Club at The Legian present all the charms of Balinese hospitality in its personable service, customised spa treatments and alluring surroundings. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Amex, Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, Odigeo, Travelocity, Agoda and Cheap Tickets so you can book your The Legian Bali reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Legian Bali Hotel Seminyak
- Legian Bali Seminyak
- Legian Bali Hotel Seminyak
- Legian Hotel Bali
- Legian Seminyak
- Bali Legian
- The Legian Bali Seminyak