“Loved Louey Lodek” 5 of 5 stars
Review of The Lodek Villas

You added The Lodek Villas to your Saves list
The Lodek Villas
3.5 of 5 Villa   |   Jl. Raya Basangkasa no. 27, Seminyak, Bali 80361, Indonesia   |
Ranked #65 of 322 Specialty Lodging in Seminyak
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Brisbane
“Loved Louey Lodek”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 4, 2013

Loved the villas and but loved the service even more. The rooms were amazing! Beautifully furnished Villas, secure and clean :) Would definitely go back. Great location in Seminyak away from the Kuta and Legian madness.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with friends
Kadek_Adnyana, Manager at The Lodek Villas, responded to this review, September 10, 2013
Dear Chris,
Thank you so much for your review, I am glad you enjoyed the services and thank you so much for choosing The Lodek Villas for you & your group holiday accommodation and looking forward to see you in the future time. Send my best to Eva.

Solo
Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (9)
Toowoomba, Australia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 1, 2013

Lodek villas was plush, homely, a little bit extravagant and easily met if not surpassed my expectations. Stayed with a group of friends and hired out 3 villas. In a group it would be hard to find better value for money. The staff provide a level of hospitality I have not experienced anywhere else. I can not recommend this place enough, I would definitely stay there again. Thanks Lou and the rest of the Lodek crew!

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with friends
Dear maxie and tate,
Thank you for the review guys, I am glad you had a great time with us. Looking forward to see you and more bigger group of yours in the future! Say hi to Neiry from me Tate! Maxie, we surely compete in schlop donkey award next time.

Melbourne, Australia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 12, 2013

Spent 5 days in our 2 bedroom Lodek Villa with my family (husband and 2 year old) and my brothers family (2 adults, 2 children). Both rooms overlooking our own pool – large rooms with a king size bed in each room, we requested a cot in one room and a single bed in the other and there was still lots of space to move around. Staff were fantastic, especially Lutifi – always smiling and extremely helpful. I have been to Bali a number of times but I have to say this is the best location we have stayed at so far. I love to shop and my husband loves relaxing by the pool. The staff were amazing, we had breakfast cooked in our Villa every morning, which was enough food for a great start to the day. We had a choice of continental to asian inspired dishes. Our villa was cleaned daily, staff were great. The beds were comfy, TV's in bedrooms not in living area. The website perfectly represents the villa we stayed in. The service and staff , Lutfi especially were extremely helpful and friendly and nothing was too much trouble. Thank you very much to Lutifi and all the staff for making our stay in Bali the most memorable one so far. We will be back!!

Room Tip: Spent 5 days in our 2 bedroom Lodek Villa with my family (husband and 2 year old) and my brothers fa...
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
Kadek_Adnyana, Manager at The Lodek Villas, responded to this review, September 9, 2013
Dear Ronda,
It is my pleasure to have you and your family here with us. I am glad you enjoyed the villa and have a nice holiday in Bali. Now you have to live in the reality but anytime you want to come back to sleep and living the dream again, we will be here. Thank you for the great review and say hi to john for me also give little Ava a kiss from me too!

Sydney, New South Wales, Australia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 26, 2013

Staff are helpful, friendly and nothing is too much trouble! The villas are modern, relaxed and comfortable, bedrooms are air conditioned and the outside shower was great. Really nice to have our own pool

• Stayed February 2013
Dear Sue,
Thank you very much for your review and I am glad you enjoyed your stay with us. I look forward to see you again in the future time. It is been a pleasure to have you here.

Lissone
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 24, 2013

Absolutely the best in central seminyak, two steps to the best shops and resto, new and confortable villas. They have a five stars bedrooms and service with a very convenient price.
Thank you wery much to all the staff and see you again.
Lorenzo
Italy

• Stayed November 2012
KD_Bali, Manager at The Lodek Villas, responded to this review, November 23, 2013
Dear Lorenzo,

Many thanks for your great review on The Lodek Villas. It was lovely to meet you and your family and we look forward to welcome you again next time to our villas.

Lou Dwiputra,
Wollongong, Australia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 16, 2013 via mobile

Ten days here. Two adults and two kids. Everything you need. What impressed me was, that for the first time ever what I seen on the net, is actually exactly how it is in real life. Staff cook breaky every morning at your requested time. Not a feast, but enough for a great start to the day. Pool always clean, air con bedrooms. Open air living dining and kitchen, which surprisingly was cool enough and comfortable enough with just a ceiling fan. Down an alley way off main street and quiet enough. Just a short walk to main seminyak eatery district. A driver was supplied for two days as part of the deal and he was very good. Free wifi is great too. Great mini stereo in living area, connect iPod or cd or USB and it pumps out loud while in the pool.
If I have to whinge about something, the showers werent that great. I couldn't get a constant temperature, but the wife reckons I was being too fussy. And, no tv in the living area, not a real bad thing but on the odd occasion you just wanna sit on a lounge and chill out with a movie. There's tv in each bedroom but without a DVD and Chanel's are limited. But that's about all that's wrong. This wouldn't stop me from returning at all and I defiantly recommend it. If u want a villa in seminyak this is it.
Ps: this would be ideal for two couples as the bedrooms are separated by the living area thus making for sound free from each other....lol. Plus, each room has ensuite.

• Stayed December 2012
Dear Troy,

Hi Troy and thank you very much for such a great words for The Lodek Villas, I am the manager in charge since march so surely we haven't met yet but I am hoping to see you and your family again here in the future time. Until then, take care...

Perth WA
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 10, 2012

Stayed in Villa Lodek 1 for 4 nights in November. Lovely 2 x 2 villa just off main street in Seminyak - close to Eats Street and easy walk to Bali Deli etc. Villa was cleaned daily, staff were great. Beds comfy, TV's in bedrooms not in living area. Pool was fabulous - warm all day and night. Our only hiccup was the cooked breakfast - let's just say you are better off eating brekkie at one of the many close by restaurants as we did after 2 days. The staff did try but they are just not used to cooking western style food. Apart from that they are very helpful and can organise laundry (soo cheap) etc. All in all a great place in a great location to stay at a budget price.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with friends
Dear Baty,

My apology for your inconvenient breakfast during your stay, your word has been my guide to start since I'm in charge. The Lodek Villas is precisely like on the net, yet now we serve with a better way of services. Looking forward for your next visit. Cheers!

Manager

Been to The Lodek Villas? Share your experiences!