We LOVED our stay at the dipan. To be honest, we didn't love seminyak (too much traffic, quiet at this time of the year) but coming back to the dipan after every hot day was like heaven. We felt a little guilty for never wanting to leave.
- we stayed in a villa with a private pool. It was fantastic. Great facilities, nice bathroom, what more could you want
- the common area pool was amazing, like you see in magazines
- the breakfasts were included and a little ridiculous :) 7 different options, lots of food, and really really good.
- the spa was very peaceful, well priced (at least competitive) with places around town
- all staff was friendly and helpful (pick up at the airport was much appreciated)
Cons: (and I'm stretching to come up with some)
- location isn't ideal right now. Construction could be an issue if a really light swimmer
- area is really quiet in low season. Really nice club next door but dead all throughout the week
- Internet in the rooms was very weak - good quality in the common space
Would stay again for sure!!!
You have no recent hotel searches.