“Great hotel, excellent staff” 5 of 5 stars
Review of The Dipan Resort Petitenget

Save Saved
You added The Dipan Resort Petitenget to your Saves list
The Dipan Resort Petitenget
4.0 of 5 Resort   |   Jalan Petitenget Gang Gagak No. 1 | Jalan Petitenget Gang Gagak No. 1, Seminyak, Bali 80361, Indonesia   |
Offers & Announcements
10%Discount Deal
Ranked #39 of 101 Hotels in Seminyak
guatemala
“Great hotel, excellent staff”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 3, 2013

Our staying at the dip an resort was excellent,, even though the hotel is not walking distance to main shopping, butt i guess in the future will get easier. The hotel provided us a driver who did his best, not even taking us everywhere, but his amiability was exceptionally, and the staff their all were helpful and the manager was so kind in upgrading us as when he saw my mom had difficulties with the stairs. Thank you, very much we really appreciated. And about the decoration, arquitecture and cleanliness exceptional feels very comfort.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (87)
Perth, Australia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 3, 2013

We were upgraded and our villa was lovely. The staff were very friendly, and the location was excellent. We enjoyed the many cafes and restaurants and shopping in the local area. We kept going back to the spa for massages as they had a special half price in the mornings. The massages and pedi/manicures were amazing. The breakfast was nice but not much variety. Villas were spotless. Would defiantly go back.

Brisbane, Australia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 2, 2013

We had an enjoyable 4 nights stay at the Dipan. The spa is great quality as is the restaurant and the service from the staff was fabulous. The room was extremely spacious and modern. We stayed over the new year period therefor the was a bit of noise from the restaurant next door. Recommend this place to stay.

Jakarta, Indonesia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 29, 2012

I was having a business trip to Bali and often try new hotel or villa. This time I tried The Dipan Resort in their superior room (the most standard one). The location is not exactly on the main street but it is very close with the famous Huu Bar and it is in walking distance.

My first impression is this is a small hotel with small property. After I arrived, I do the check in process and the staff were really friendly.

The room is spacious, minimalist, and dust free. There is also a wide sofa in the room and they also provide water dispenser so you don't have to be worried if you only get 2 bottles of water every day.

The bath room also very spacious and they separate the shower and the bath up. The hot water also function properly. They don't provide the toothbrush, but when I requested it at around midnight, they said the housekeeping team was home already but in the end, they can provide me one. Nice service.

The breakfast is not a buffet style, but each person can get one portion of meal and drink as desired. I tried the salmon scrambled egg and it taste very good.

Too bad I only stayed there for one night. Would love to come back again.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled on business
Singapore
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 27, 2012

After all the staff at The Dipan has done for me and my fiance, I feel bad even to do this review only now, like a month after our stay.

First up, to review the one-bedroom villa where we stayed, the place was clean and the interior decor was nice. I can't say I've not seen better but really, it's the standard of service which totally impressed me.

To cut to the chase,
1) My fiance's birthday fell on the 2nd day of our trip. I had requested for a cake prior to coming to Bali and was expecting to collect the cake from them for a private celebration. To our surprise, the whole Dipan team came to the door of our villa with a cake with candles lighted up, while someone strummed the guitar as the whole gang sang the birthday song for my fiance. I didn't quite expect it even though i was the one who ordered the cake, so you can imagine my fiance's surprise when he opened the door, cause I didn't even mention anything to him.
2) My fiance fell ill on the last day of our trip. He had very bad nausea and giddiness and was in no shape to walk around. We had to check out by noon and so we did but after depositing our luggage at the reception, all we could do was to to sit on the sofa at the Main Lobby cause he was feeling so bad. One of the staff, which we didn't manage to get his name, noticed my fiance was unwell and offered to check on an available room for us so that my fiance can rest properly till our night flight out of Bali. He managed to find an empty villa just opposite the one we were staying in and it looked like it had just been cleaned up after the previous guests checked out. We spent the rest of the afternoon in there Free-of-Charge. I was so grateful!

Two thumbs up!

P/S Another plus point: The Locale Restaurant @ The Dipan has excellent breakfast menu!! We tried lunch and dinner as well, great food! Minutes' walk from the Sea Circus which is a great choice for food as well! :)

Room Tip: Request for room away from Hu'u Bar. But I think you can still hear a bit of it from anywhere in...
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled as a couple
The Dipan R, Manager at The Dipan Resort Petitenget, responded to this review, December 28, 2012
Dear , Mr. Slumbers

Thank you for your review sharing your experience during your stay with us.
it is very efficient to help other visitors of Trip Advisor to understand better about our property and our service, we at The Dipan try as hard to make every single guest stay with us to be satisfied and we only have a simple philosophy " guest need come first before our standard operating procedure "
we are simple and never make it complicated and deal with every one at The Dipan is always fresh and we are improving by smiles .

Once again thank you for the review we all look forward to welcoming you back to stay at The Dipan again.
Singapore, Singapore
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 26, 2012

After our stay there, we felt that its only fair if we write them a good review. The staff at the dipan were very friendly and helpful. They made sure our room was neat and clean. The place was beautifully decorated. Couldnt have asked for more. Great experience.

Stayed December 2012, traveled as a couple
Singapore, Singapore
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 16, 2012

From the moment we landed to the time we departed Bali, everyone at The Dipan have been warm, helpful, hospitable, friendly, humble and made our holiday so special.

We celebrated my husband's birthday in Bali and had a lovely stay at The Dipan. They did a beautiful job decorating our bedroom with rose petals on my husband's birthday and he was touched from morning when they sang him "Happy Birthday" and presented a lovely cake.

The food at the restaurant Loyale was delicious and of top quality and affordable too!
Compliments to the chef and his crew!

The spa was relaxing, and rejuvenating and the staff were skillful with their massage techniques. Definitely a must to visit the moment you check-in!

Our one-room villa was very clean with the lovely pool. Except for the set back of the pub next door which, the resort provided ear plugs before we even requested them! What detail to our every need!

Thanks to all staff again at Dipan and making it such a wonderful "honeymoon" for me and my husband.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled as a couple
The Dipan R, Manager at The Dipan Resort Petitenget, responded to this review, December 24, 2012
Dear, Sandra D

Thank for spending your time to express your experience on the Trip Advisor.
We realized from the beginning that the employee are the greatest asset of the Company , therefor we spent a lot of effort to trained our staff to have a standard service initially and toward a personal service in the near future , as the foundation to have staff with standard service is almost in place , now is a time for the management of The Dipan to encourage all of the staff to have a qualification to offer a personalize service as of the goal we set from the beginning.

Your review is very meaning full and help us to motivate our staff to do even better service in the future and we believe the compliments make them happy and though the happiness the work will do even better.

Thank you for your review and we are looking forward to welcoming you back at The Dipan again.

Been to The Dipan Resort Petitenget? Share your experiences!