“Kids loved it” 4 of 5 stars

Type: Game/ Entertainment Centers, Amusement
Bali, Indonesia
“Kids loved it”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 3, 2013

Was a little more expensive than I thought but the staff were lovely and the kids really enjoyed it.

Visited July 2013

• Indonesian first
3 attraction reviews
“The kids loved it!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 17, 2013 via mobile

We have a 1 and a 3 year old and they absolutely loved it here. The staff were friendly and entertained the kids. You could sit back and relax but we wanted to have fun as well. There is plenty to keep then busy and wear them out!

Visited July 2013
“Need more toys”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 6, 2013

It is a nice idea to have a play land like this in Seminyak area, so parents can drop their kids in there and go shopping. But after three visits, my daugther already got bored of it, and doesn't want to come there again. I think Lolypop need to create some other activities inside their playland so the kids won't get bored after trying all the toys there

Visited August 2012
4 attraction reviews
“Seems to be getting a little run down”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 4, 2013

The water outdoor area seems to be getting a little bit run down with algae growing out of some of the pipes, rust on the stepping areas and exposed nuts & bolts. Due for a little bit of maintenance. Our 2 kids still had fun and the price was OK, perhaps a little on the expensive side for Bali. Due for a revamp and some maintenance I think,.

Visited June 2013
Singapore, Singapore
3 attraction reviews
“my 2yr+ son went wild”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 30, 2013

I wanted my son to tire out, so he'll be fast asleep in the plane for out night flight later on. Oh boy this is it! It's a 15mins cab drive from our hotel in Legian area, while this is in Seminyak. Adults were given rubber slippers (?? why not socks) while kids have to be in socks. My son ran into the place in sheer enthusiasm upon seeing the whole set-up. We came in around 10am+ , not too crowded with other 2/3 kids playing in the area. He first repetitively played on the curvy slides, which is rather high but staff are there to receive their sliding downs. He then moved on to the bouncy slides, then got obsessed with jumping on the trampolines. He tried fishing in the pond & fed the lone rabbit, and then continued playing indoors. I sense some staffs are genuinely jovial to the kids, watching them out like their own siblings, I can actually take a break at the café corner knowing that some staff would assure he's safe & playing well. Although we hadn't had time to play at the wet areas (water playground, fountains) it's enough to be the best place my son had been to, in all the days in Bali. I bring him to paid indoor playgrounds a lot, back in Singapore, but the variety & staff's headcount/attentiveness could not match this place. I just wished there's a place in Singapore exactly like this. Oh well, maybe manpower & vast space rental is expensive back home. Pls bring your kids here, town kids like mine finds this place kinda familiar but with amplified fun.

Visited June 2013