“Seems to be getting a little run down” 3 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #94 of 116 Activities in Seminyak
Type: Game/ Entertainment Centers, Amusement
4 attraction reviews
“Seems to be getting a little run down”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 4, 2013

The water outdoor area seems to be getting a little bit run down with algae growing out of some of the pipes, rust on the stepping areas and exposed nuts & bolts. Due for a little bit of maintenance. Our 2 kids still had fun and the price was OK, perhaps a little on the expensive side for Bali. Due for a revamp and some maintenance I think,.

• Indonesian first
Singapore, Singapore
3 attraction reviews
“my 2yr+ son went wild”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 30, 2013

I wanted my son to tire out, so he'll be fast asleep in the plane for out night flight later on. Oh boy this is it! It's a 15mins cab drive from our hotel in Legian area, while this is in Seminyak. Adults were given rubber slippers (?? why not socks) while kids have to be in socks. My son ran into the place in sheer enthusiasm upon seeing the whole set-up. We came in around 10am+ , not too crowded with other 2/3 kids playing in the area. He first repetitively played on the curvy slides, which is rather high but staff are there to receive their sliding downs. He then moved on to the bouncy slides, then got obsessed with jumping on the trampolines. He tried fishing in the pond & fed the lone rabbit, and then continued playing indoors. I sense some staffs are genuinely jovial to the kids, watching them out like their own siblings, I can actually take a break at the café corner knowing that some staff would assure he's safe & playing well. Although we hadn't had time to play at the wet areas (water playground, fountains) it's enough to be the best place my son had been to, in all the days in Bali. I bring him to paid indoor playgrounds a lot, back in Singapore, but the variety & staff's headcount/attentiveness could not match this place. I just wished there's a place in Singapore exactly like this. Oh well, maybe manpower & vast space rental is expensive back home. Pls bring your kids here, town kids like mine finds this place kinda familiar but with amplified fun.

Bali, Indonesia
3 attraction reviews
“This is THE Place for kids”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 20, 2013

Took my niece and nephew her (9&10) and they absolutely love the place! Reasonable price, tons of things to do and a great staff. It's not waterbom but if you have kids bouncing off the wall with boredom, take em here!

Perth, Australia
7 attraction reviews
“grandkids day out”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 10, 2013

the staff at lollipop was trulely fabulas with my grandchildren and even played with them. there was lots for the kids to do ,even a little fishing for gold fish which they were allowed to take home to our villa, much to my granddaughters delight

Visited May 2013
Melbourne
4 attraction reviews
“Good to keep kids amused for a few hours”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 3, 2013 via mobile

We came here and were one of only two families here at the time. My kids 6 and 3 loved it. I found it clean for Bali standards

Not sure of pricing as I'm sure I was charged 90,000 per child when wall said 50,000. Adults 25,000 but still thought was okay for one afternoon.

Staff were very attentive to my children and played with them on all activities. Son loved big slides, pop guns, trampoline, hydraulic jumping device over trampoline, water activities, air hockey.

Remember to bring socks

Recommended to pass time one afternoon

Visited May 2013