“Excellent and customized service” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #3 of 116 Activities in Seminyak
More attraction details
Fee: Yes
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: We are a Balinese private tour company with over 15 experienced drivers ready to show you the best of Bali. We would like to serve you professionally, safe and honest. We love to share our knowledge about our beautiful island to visitors so please take a look at the website for more information.
Singapore
“Excellent and customized service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 9, 2014

From the raving comments from tripadvisor, I decided to hire Bali Made Tour for 3 days as part of my visit in Bali in Feb14. They did an excellent reply on my enquiry and suggested some itinerary for the three days. Really happy with their effiiciency on that. We sticked mostly to the itinerary suggested except for foul weather and some unintended delays. The driver assigned to us is Gede or otherwise it's "Goo' day". Very easy to remember even for Chinese speaking parents. He's young and hit off with my family especially my brother who is about the same age as him. He did a wonderful job bringing to the places of interest and explained their histories with us. His driving was excellent and comfortable enough for my baby boy to sleep in some 1.5 hour journeys. The one thing that touches us most is that Gede made an effort to find our difficult- to- locate villa the day before our arrival so that he would not be late on the 1st hire day. Gede also saved us a lot of money by advising us on certain tourist traps. Overall, my family is very happy with his service and flexible on itinerary and he's very courteous and took great care of us in the three days with him.

Visited February 2014

“Great driver!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 8, 2014

I booked a full day tour and being a single female was unsure how comfortable I would be but didn't want to miss out on seeing the sights because of being by myself!

My driver, Ardika, was AMAZING!!! I am sure all the drivers are great but I would highly recommend asking for him if he is available. As I mentioned I was by myself however this was no problem, I never felt uncomfortable or concerned for my safety and had a great day!

I wasn't sure what I wanted to see, so we discussed and went to a Monkey Forest (which was great! So much better than I thought it would be, all the monkeys are free, not caged at all) and a cool temple. Ardika wasn't just a driver he was a full blown tour guide giving me a ton of info and answering all my Bali questions, gave me a wonderful insight into Balinese life

A great day and I highly recommend! Make sure to tip your driver at the end!

Sydney
3 attraction reviews
“Great genuine company”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 6, 2014

Four of us arrived in Bali on New Years Eve. Due to road closures etc I booked Bali Made Tours for airport pick up and also for a full day tour 3 days later. During the organizing, both which I did via Internet from Australia Made was very very helpful and prompt in his responses. The airport transfer was perfect. Gede was there smiling to greet us. Unfortunately when it was time for our day tour the driver arrived as scheduled however 3 of us were sick and there was no way we could have gone on a day trip. The driver called Made and I spoke to him - there was absolutely no problem to cancel and he was genuinely concerned about our health. We exchanged emails after that - we were unable to reschedule anything as we didn't feel well enough (we were only there for 7 days) and the whole time Made was wonderful. No pressure - just concern that we were OK. I will be booking Made Tours next visit as this company knows how to treat people. Thanks Made - hope to be in touch. Kindest regards Jenny

Singapore
“Fantastic first trip to Bali”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 6, 2014 via mobile

My friend and I were having a flying first visit to bali and wanted to see as much of bali as possible in a single day. Our guide Bob ( Gede) was fantastic, he took us to some stunning locations, taught us snipits of history and left us with a lasting memory of our trip to Bali. We would highly recommend the tour again, it is so flexible, well worth the price and Bob was a great guide!

Singapore, Singapore
“WHERE'S UNCLE YOYOK?”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 5, 2014

till today my little boy still misses 'uncle yoyok. yes we enjoyed our day with yoyok. super patient, friendly and willing to go to where you want to. all thumb ups for services rendered.